"Mad Dog"....drunk on war!

Drunk? What the fuck are you talking about? What troops did I say support ISIS?
Ahhh, so you believe Obama is personally flying missions over Syria and Iraq to supply ISIS. One man, one airplane....which he not only buys all the supplies himself, but loads up and fuels himself.

Drunk? What the fuck are you talking about? What troops did I say support ISIS?
Ahhh, so you believe Obama is personally flying missions over Syria and Iraq to supply ISIS. One man, one airplane....which he not only buys all the supplies himself, but loads up and fuels himself.

:wtf:

I said Obama tried to help ISIS overthrow Syria.

Explain how that leads to saying the troops support ISIS or I think Obama is personally flying missions over Syria

I'll assume you're not a fucking drooling idiot and you're just drunk off your ass. Sober up and let's continue this tomorrow

I said Obama tried to help ISIS overthrow Syria....
Please help explain how he did that without the help of US military forces or our intelligence agencies.

First of all, he failed, Putin outflanked him and he never got to try.

Second of all, our troops do their job. It's not their job to determine the middle east strategy. Sure, they have their opinions, but they don't decide every morning whether to go into work or not based on whether they agree with the President's policy or not.

Third of all, when you say things like I think the troops support ISIS and I think Obama flies the planes himself, you convinced me. You're not drunk, you're a dick. Fuck off, bitch. Cut the crap or you're going on my ignore list. You make Democrats look sane

First of all, he failed, Putin outflanked him and he never got to try.

Second of all, our troops do their job. It's not their job to determine the middle east strategy. Sure, they have their opinions, but they don't decide every morning whether to go into work or not based on whether they agree with the President's policy or not.

Third of all, when you say things like I think the troops support ISIS and I think Obama flies the planes himself, you convinced me. You're not drunk, you're a dick. Fuck off, bitch. Cut the crap or you're going on my ignore list. You make Democrats look sane

First, agreed. Mr. Peace, Love, Dove got outflanked by a despotic asshole.

Second, yes, doing their sworn duty is their job. Have you ever taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America? If so, then you should understand what I'm talking about here.

Third, well doing what's right and standing up for what's right is being a dick then you are correct, I'm a "dick". Have been one ever since 1974 when I first took an oath. Not to you, not to a party, not to a political ideology, but to the Constitution. Sorry if you don't understand this.

well doing what's right and standing up for what's right is being a dick then you are correct, I'm a "dick"

I said Obama tried to help ISIS knock over Syria and you said ... Oh, so you think the troops support ISIS and Obama is going to fly the planes himself.

Dude, that's standing up for nothing. That's being more illogical than a PMSing chick

well doing what's right and standing up for what's right is being a dick then you are correct, I'm a "dick"

I said Obama tried to help ISIS knock over Syria and you said ... Oh, so you think the troops support ISIS and Obama is going to fly the planes himself.

Dude, that's standing up for nothing. That's being more illogical than a PMSing chick
Your misogynistic insults aside, how do you think Obama helped ISIS? Did he do it himself or did the US military and/or intelligence agencies help him? Did he use money out of his personal bank account and send it through Switzerland to help his "fellow" Muslims or did he use US tax dollars? If the latter, was Congress complicit in helping Obama help ISIS or just fucking stupid?

Your misogynistic insults aside, how do you think Obama helped ISIS? Did he do it himself or did the US military and/or intelligence agencies help him? Did he use money out of his personal bank account and send it through Switzerland to help his "fellow" Muslims or did he use US tax dollars? If the latter, was Congress complicit in helping Obama help ISIS or just fucking stupid?

It's misogyny to notice that women are illogical on PMS? You didn't know that?

I apologize, I shouldn't make fun of the retarded. We're good. I should have noticed that before when you thought Obama supporting ISIS means the military supports ISIS. That's some serious stupid.

BTW, since you're apparently a virgin I'd lie and say sex isn't that great, but I can't do that, it's great. Hire someone if you have to. Maybe it'll take the stick out and you won't say stupid shit like saying Obama supports ISIS means he flies military planes himself. It really, truly is stupid

k315qt.jpg

It's misogyny to notice that women are illogical on PMS? You didn't know that?...
So, according to you, all women are illogical one week a month. Shouldn't this disqualify them from being in positions of power...at least a quarter of every month? Dude, yes, that's misogyny because it's a lie. How old are you? Are you married? No need to answer. I can guess immature and not anymore.

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

Yesterday Trump bragged about "Mad Dog" being like "old blood and guts" Patton.

How much do you think WWIII will cost?
You're an idiot...

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

With Iran, China or north Korea?

Has the left liked ANY of Trump's appointees? This is just sour grapes from them, as they can't start off their day as self respecting far leftists, without a good whine-)
Nikki Haley is tolerable, even though her job is to try to make her job stop existing. The rest of the appointees seem like seasoned warriors against the forces of good on this planet.

It's misogyny to notice that women are illogical on PMS? You didn't know that?...
So, according to you, all women are illogical one week a month. Shouldn't this disqualify them from being in positions of power...at least a quarter of every month? Dude, yes, that's misogyny because it's a lie. How old are you? Are you married? No need to answer. I can guess immature and not anymore.

OMG, you are a virgin ...

Sorry man, I thought I was kidding. And seriously, at this point, hire someone ...

OMG, you are a virgin ...

Sorry man, I thought I was kidding. And seriously, at this point, hire someone ...
Translation: You're correct, DW, but fuck you anyway.

LOL. You thought you were kidding? Don't you know?

The fact remains, dude, that your claim "women are illogical on PMS" is false. Sure, some have bad PMS and need treatment. When in constant pain, most people become grouchy. That doesn't mean their pain isn't treatable nor that they become illogical.

Has the left liked ANY of Trump's appointees? This is just sour grapes from them, as they can't start off their day as self respecting far leftists, without a good whine-)
Nikki Haley is tolerable, even though her job is to try to make her job stop existing. The rest of the appointees seem like seasoned warriors against the forces of good on this planet.
Although some Neanderthals like kaz think Haley would, at best, only be effective 3 weeks out of every 4, I like her and think she'd be a great UN ambassador. Since she is about halfway through her second term as Governor, I think she is more qualified than Sarah Palin and would be good for a cabinet position.

With Iran, China or north Korea?
Trump is already stirring the China shit pot, by chumming up to Taiwan. He wants to give Japan nukes, which will get North Korea reason to hit Japan with theirs. And when Trump invades Iran and Iraq to take their oil, it's going to start WWIII. The rest of the world isn't going to look the other way. And Trump is already lobbing the first salvos in the trade war with China and Mexico. Allies? What allies?

Although some Neanderthals like kaz think Haley would, at best, only be effective 3 weeks out of every 4, I like her and think she'd be a great UN ambassador. Since she is about halfway through her second term as Governor, I think she is more qualified than Sarah Palin and would be good for a cabinet position.

You've obviously never been in a relationship. And if you talk like that in the real world, guys just laugh at you

Forum List

Back