MacGyver is Coming Back!

I hate remakes, either television or films, but mainly films, it's just laziness and some films shouldn't be remade, why remake a film that was already brilliant.

One of the best films about CIA stuff is "Three Days of The Condor", have you seen it? It's magnificent.

Three Days of the Condor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

exactly,they ALWAYS fuck it up with remakes.ALWAYS.especially like you said,in movies. Yeah i do remember seeing that but it was so many years ago I dont remember anything about it so I will have to watch it again especially since there are so many well known good actors in that original.thanks for the reminded of another classic they had to go and ruin.

you so much nailed it,i could not have said it better myself,they just make remakes all the time out of pure laziness,NOTHING ELSE.

Certainly not always. There have been TV show remakes that worked. Usually I think it's when a US version of a British show is made or vice versa. All in the Family, The Office, Being Human, Shameless.....quite a few have actually done a good job. Here's a list : List of American television series based on British television series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American remakes of American shows seem to work less frequently. Offhand I can only think of a couple that were any good, Battlestar Glactica and V, and neither of those were exceptional IMO. BG in particular was overhyped.

They may fail a lot, but once in a while you do get a good TV show remake.
yeah american remakes of american remakes are 99% of the time crap. they have already shit on jack lord with CRAP FIVE OH and now richard dean anderson is getting shit on with CRAPmcgyver.Only thing I am surprised about is they have not shit on lee majors yet with another six million dollar man. Eventually they will though,you can bank on it. they are clearly running out of ideas having to resort to remakes obviously.

Uh longknife mind explaining to me WHY you liked this post when you said years ago that the new CRAP FIVE OH show was good? did you finally come to your senses on that that it IS crap indeed?:D

I don't have problems with the new 5-0. My problem is with other rip-offs of old shows that just don't work.

There's something about this new MacGyver that makes me gnash my teeth and that's from just watching the trailer.

naw you'll like,you dont mind hollywood shitting all over jack Lord and enjoy crap the fact you embraced CRAP FIVE OH so you'll eventually l embrace crapmygyver as well since you DO embrace crap remakes obviously.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back