Lyon, Stabbing attack, one dead and several wounded

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Villeurbanne. Stabbing attack near a metro station, one dead and several wounded.

88dc6a8b39f0106b224dc555ea8e8664-villeurbanne-attaque-l-arme-blanche-pres-d-une-station-de-metro-un-mort-et-plusieurs-blesses_1.jpg

This Saturday, August 31 around 16:30, a men of Afgan origin armed with a knife and a kitchen pin attacked several passersby in front of a metro station in Villeurbanne, near Lyon .. The provisional balance is one dead and nine wounded, three of them in serious condition.
Two men attacked bystanders in front of a metro station near Lyon, this Saturday around 16:30. The facts occurred on an esplanade allowing access to Laurent Bonnevay station, near the Astroballe de Villeurbanne. One person was killed, and nine others injured.
Two men, one armed with a knife, the other with a kitchen spit, attacked passers-by. The motive is unknown for now.
A man arrested
A final report prepared by the firefighters at 6:15 pm was one dead and nine wounded, including three serious. One of them is in absolute urgency. The deceased is a young man of 19 years old.
One man was arrested by the police, another would be actively wanted. The Lyon prosecutor's office has been seized and the National Anti-Terrorist Office (PNAT) monitors the situation but is not in charge of the case at this stage.
About fifty firefighters were also dispatched to the scene.

Villeurbanne. Attaque à l’arme blanche près d’une station de métro, un mort et plusieurs blessés

"
Passersby were attacked with knives in front of a metro station near Lyon, this Saturday around 16: 30. The incident occurred on an esplanade providing access to the station Laurent Bonnevay, near Astroballe in Villeurbanne. One person was killed and nine others injured.

The attacker has alleged suddenly attacked people who were at a bus stop and then fled in the direction of the subway station before being controlled by agents of the Network of public transport of lyon (TCL) and passers-by, said the mayor of Lyon, Gérard Collomb, to journalists.

The prefecture of the Rhone has declared in a prime time as another man, armed with a pin kitchen, had fled and was being sought. A helicopter flew over the area"

"

This Saturday 31 August at 16: 30, several passersby were attacked with knives in front of a metro station in Villeurbanne, near Lyon.. The provisional toll is one dead and nine injured, including three in a serious condition. A man has been arrested.

Passersby were attacked with knives in front of a metro station near Lyon, this Saturday around 16: 30. The incident occurred on an esplanade providing access to the station Laurent Bonnevay, near Astroballe in Villeurbanne. One person was killed and nine others injured.

The attacker has alleged suddenly attacked people who were at a bus stop and then fled in the direction of the subway station before being controlled by agents of the Network of public transport of lyon (TCL) and passers-by, said the mayor of Lyon, Gérard Collomb, to journalists.

The prefecture of the Rhone has declared in a prime time as another man, armed with a pin kitchen, had fled and was being sought. A helicopter flew over the area

89a326aed4f47268d40595d3cf63cd59-villeurbanne-attaque-l-arme-blanche-pres-d-une-station-de-metro-un-mort-et-plusieurs-blesses.jpg

The incident occurred in front of the station Laurent Bonnevay, near Astroballe in Villeurbanne. | INFOGRAPHIC VISACTU
Motivations unknown
A final balance sheet prepared by firefighters at 18: 15 was one death and nine people injured, three serious. One of them is in absolute emergency.

The deceased is a young man of 19 years.

The motivations of the perpetrator, which was heard by the police, not for the time being are not known. According to BFM TV, he would be an asylum seeker of afghan origin, born in 1986.

Fifty firefighters were also dispatched on the spot."

Allah Akbar! It may have to be like Bastille day was, are the current French people tough enough to do that?

They torched The Louvre. :(

That's call for war!

the cops and 'macron' and other big shots all have weapons that protect them eh Dalia.

Execute them. Find the nest, destroy the nest.
France welcomes more and more migrants because Italy does not want more, they have nothing and the French have become poor and must paid for all its migrants who come to live on our backs. i am fed up and moreover they are violent for most of them.

Italy-Migrant-Boat.png

"

The prefecture of the Rhone has declared in a prime time as another man, armed with a pin kitchen, had fled and was being sought. A helicopter flew over the area"

"

This Saturday 31 August at 16: 30, several passersby were attacked with knives in front of a metro station in Villeurbanne, near Lyon.. The provisional toll is one dead and nine injured, including three in a serious condition. A man has been arrested.

The prefecture of the Rhone has declared in a prime time as another man, armed with a pin kitchen, had fled and was being sought. A helicopter flew over the area

89a326aed4f47268d40595d3cf63cd59-villeurbanne-attaque-l-arme-blanche-pres-d-une-station-de-metro-un-mort-et-plusieurs-blesses.jpg

The incident occurred in front of the station Laurent Bonnevay, near Astroballe in Villeurbanne. | INFOGRAPHIC VISACTU
Motivations unknown
A final balance sheet prepared by firefighters at 18: 15 was one death and nine people injured, three serious. One of them is in absolute emergency.

The motivations of the perpetrator, which was heard by the police, not for the time being are not known. According to BFM TV, he would be an asylum seeker of afghan origin, born in 1986.

Allah Akbar! It may have to be like Bastille day was, are the current French people tough enough to do that?

That's call for war!
France is no longer what it was, we are told: we must live with it, we are still Under alert for a terrorist attacks.

Marion, I admit that I have an accent, and sometimes I do not always understand the expressions of some member and I dare not ask what that means. I would also like to participate in the section below but hey again, I'm not sure if a person is serious or not. I'm the only one here who speaks French and I wonder what I'm doing here LOL. I like it here.:th_yourecute:
Sorry, it's not related to the thread

Marion, I admit that I have an accent, and sometimes I do not always understand the expressions of some member and I dare not ask what that means. I would also like to participate in the section below but hey again, I'm not sure if a person is serious or not. I'm the only one here who speaks French and I wonder what I'm doing here LOL. I like it here.:th_yourecute:
Sorry, it's not related to the thread

The translator makes it easier to read the article for non-French people.

France welcomes more and more migrants because Italy does not want more, they have nothing and the French have become poor and must paid for all its migrants who come to live on our backs. i am fed up and moreover they are violent for most of them.

Italy-Migrant-Boat.png

I'm so sorry. Why does France have to take these people in? There's no women in that picture. Those aren't families, that's fighting age men.

Italy-Migrant-Boat.png

I'm so sorry. Why does France have to take these people in? There's no women in that picture. Those aren't families, that's fighting age men.
France must take migrants it is a European law, Italy has taken many migrants on its soil but Salvini said Stop after the anger of the Italians, there are families coming but for the most part they are often only men.

"

"

Motivations unknown

That's call for war!
France is no longer what it was, we are told: we must live with it, we are still Under alert for a terrorist attacks.
-------------------------------------------- so still under some kinda Police State or Martial Law with police and soldiers walking around with machine guns eh. That been a couple of years hasn't it Dalia ??

Italy-Migrant-Boat.png

France must take migrants it is a European law, Italy has taken many migrants on its soil but Salvini said Stop after the anger of the Italians, there are families coming but for the most part they are often only men.
--------------------------- thank good ness for SALVINI and the Italians and the Eastern Euros . Maybe parts of Europe will survive .

"

"

Motivations unknown

That's call for war!
-------------------------------------------- so still under some kinda Police State or Martial Law with police and soldiers walking around with machine guns eh. That been a couple of years hasn't it Dalia ??
Yes, but the police have become aggressive towards the French, I mean especially the yellow vests

Villeurbanne. Stabbing attack near a metro station, one dead and several wounded.

88dc6a8b39f0106b224dc555ea8e8664-villeurbanne-attaque-l-arme-blanche-pres-d-une-station-de-metro-un-mort-et-plusieurs-blesses_1.jpg

This Saturday, August 31 around 16:30, a men of Afgan origin armed with a knife and a kitchen pin attacked several passersby in front of a metro station in Villeurbanne, near Lyon .. The provisional balance is one dead and nine wounded, three of them in serious condition.
Two men attacked bystanders in front of a metro station near Lyon, this Saturday around 16:30. The facts occurred on an esplanade allowing access to Laurent Bonnevay station, near the Astroballe de Villeurbanne. One person was killed, and nine others injured.
Two men, one armed with a knife, the other with a kitchen spit, attacked passers-by. The motive is unknown for now.
A man arrested
A final report prepared by the firefighters at 6:15 pm was one dead and nine wounded, including three serious. One of them is in absolute urgency. The deceased is a young man of 19 years old.
One man was arrested by the police, another would be actively wanted. The Lyon prosecutor's office has been seized and the National Anti-Terrorist Office (PNAT) monitors the situation but is not in charge of the case at this stage.

Villeurbanne. Attaque à l’arme blanche près d’une station de métro, un mort et plusieurs blessés
Diversity is our strength

A man arrested

This like Crusades, the sequel.

Italy-Migrant-Boat.png

----------------------------------- I think its due to no borders and is called 'SHENGEN' or similar . Plus France was a Colonizer so the invaders have French citizenship . ------- I think , maybe Dalia can respond and correct if I am wrong .

A man arrested

This like Crusades, the sequel.
-------------------------------- course the French Gov has the guns and the tax payer paid soldiers . And the French Gov will be be on the side of the invaders I reckon .

Forum List

Back