Lying Republican's try to rewrite history

1. Shortly after Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership post for speaking the truth about Donald Trump and his roll in the January 6th attack on the US capital, Republican lawmakers, in a pathetic attempt to curry favor with Trump began trying to rewrite history. Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.” Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., claimed that law enforcement officials were “harassing peaceful patriots.” Many of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol were prepared for battle, wearing helmets, and tactical gear. Several were seen on video or in photos carrying baseball bats, knives and other weapons.

The riot left the halls of Congress with broken windows, vandalized walls, ransacked offices, and left 5 people dead. Is this how one behaves in an "orderly fashion??"

You're a fool.

Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

What the lying scum omits is the only reason the House floor wasn't breached was due to the heroic efforts of the police who had to use a firearm to keep that mob away from it.

Breached you say, with what bare hands and Trump hats? Do tell who was armed and killed someone vs who was not armed. Stop being such a faux alarmist.

Attempted breach by a mob the police could only keep out with firearms.

Then you are okay if police mow down Dems rioting, looting and burning good to know. Oh wait you aren't. You people on the left are completely full of shit.

If they’re an immediate threat to someone's life, absofuckinglutely. I've said that 100 times.

Was she wielding a knife, gun, or any weapon? No and no police officer in the country would be justified in using deadly force and you damn well know it. :eusa_hand: Don't worry the family is suing and will win easily. You and your storm troopers will be held accountable.

She was wielding a mob.

And no, I don't know no other officer in the country wouldn't be justified. Again, this matter was reviewed and the cop was found to use justifiable force.

Deal with it.

She was wielding a mob?

Okay, so now you get to prove she was a leader of the mob.

Then you get to prove how Maxine Waters and other Democrats aren't also guilty of "wielding mobs".

Hop to it.

Moron, there's video of her attempting to lead that mob into the Speaker's Lobby. Denying reality is what cons do.

Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

What the lying scum omits is the only reason the House floor wasn't breached was due to the heroic efforts of the police who had to use a firearm to keep that mob away from it.

Breached you say, with what bare hands and Trump hats? Do tell who was armed and killed someone vs who was not armed. Stop being such a faux alarmist.

They didn't do a very good job of keeping them out, did they?

The hell they didn't. Not a single terrorist got inside the House chamber.

Would you like to brag how they kept the mob out of the Senate and the rest of the building, or are you going to accept that as a failure?

Fortunately, the police kept them out of the Senate Chamber long enough to evacuate it first.

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You're a trump idiot, The only thing she did to piss the right off is refuse to accept the big lie.

If she wasn't a left wing infiltrator and a member of the swamp, WTF are you upset about. One less republican? I believe you are a bit disingenuous.

Other than her stance on Trump and the insurrection, what do you find offensive about her?

She is a democrat in disguise--that's good enough for me.

Nope. Need specifics.

HaHaHa, I don't have to show you no stinking specifics. What are your reasons that you are so in love with the useless bitch. Be specific. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live in WY and they are fairly certain that she won't be elected again--you fucking lefties can have her.

She's a batshit crazy right winger, just like most right wingers, but she happens to be right about trump instigating the insurrection.

They can't handle the truth.

1. Shortly after Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership post for speaking the truth about Donald Trump and his roll in the January 6th attack on the US capital, Republican lawmakers, in a pathetic attempt to curry favor with Trump began trying to rewrite history. Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.” Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., claimed that law enforcement officials were “harassing peaceful patriots.” Many of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol were prepared for battle, wearing helmets, and tactical gear. Several were seen on video or in photos carrying baseball bats, knives and other weapons.

The riot left the halls of Congress with broken windows, vandalized walls, ransacked offices, and left 5 people dead. Is this how one behaves in an "orderly fashion??"

What January 6th "attack" on the US capital? Nobody did anything there that even came close to the bullshit those BLM and antifa retards did throughout the 2020 riots.

Quit pushing false narrative, ok? Do you want people to think you're a fuckin' liar?
Says the slave of liars!

Nope. I quit voting Democrat decades ago.
Clinton's lying ass turned me Republican in the 90's.
But now you are okay with trump and the GOPQ lying.....cool.
What lies, be specific.
Claiming that the election was stolen.
It was.

Would you like to brag how they kept the mob out of the Senate and the rest of the building, or are you going to accept that as a failure?

Fortunately, the police kept them out of the Senate Chamber long enough to evacuate it first.

Lol, the police let them in.

Sure, choad breath...

Sure, choad breath...

Awe they moved the barriers for them. Anyway you loons keep it up January 6 gonna look like a walk in the park.

Sure, choad breath...

Awe they moved the barriers for them. Anyway you loons keep it up January 6 gonna look like a walk in the park.

Try it.

What January 6th "attack" on the US capital? Nobody did anything there that even came close to the bullshit those BLM and antifa retards did throughout the 2020 riots.

Quit pushing false narrative, ok? Do you want people to think you're a fuckin' liar?
Says the slave of liars!

So MeBelle, what do you call it when a Repub states on TV outright lies about the incursion on January 6th. When he refers to it as just another tour of the Capitol building. How can these people be trusted to govern when they lie with such ease?

Says the slave of liars!

What lies, be specific.
It was.
Okay, just words do not make it true. Where is your proof. Put up or Shut up!

Says the slave of liars!

So MeBelle, what do you call it when a Repub states on TV outright lies about the incursion on January 6th. When he refers to it as just another tour of the Capitol building. How can these people be trusted to govern when they lie with such ease?
If they were there to take over, they would've did it. Anyway that's our building not governments. If they aren't doing their job it needs to be taken from them.

Says the slave of liars!

What lies, be specific.
It was.
Okay, just words do not make it true. Where is your proof. Put up or Shut up!
The proof is after they stopped counting, then started counting again in some key states. Biden got 100% of the vote.

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You're a trump idiot, The only thing she did to piss the right off is refuse to accept the big lie.

If she wasn't a left wing infiltrator and a member of the swamp, WTF are you upset about. One less republican? I believe you are a bit disingenuous.

Other than her stance on Trump and the insurrection, what do you find offensive about her?

She is a democrat in disguise--that's good enough for me.

Nope. Need specifics.

HaHaHa, I don't have to show you no stinking specifics. What are your reasons that you are so in love with the useless bitch. Be specific. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live in WY and they are fairly certain that she won't be elected again--you fucking lefties can have her.

She's a batshit crazy right winger, just like most right wingers, but she happens to be right about trump instigating the insurrection.

SHES A RIGHT WINGER AND I HATE HER BUT YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY LISTEN TO HER THIS ONE TIME

Seems she is listening to us this one time.

Like I said: She's a Democrat stooge.

Her constituents hired her to not be a Democrat stooge. If that's what they wanted, they'd have voted for the Democrat.

You sure are afraid of people who weren't armed.

Says the slave of liars!

If they were there to take over, they would've did it. Anyway that's our building not governments. If they aren't doing their job it needs to be taken from them.
You're right. It's our building, and the seat of our government. A group of insurrectionists have no right to attack it.

Forum List

Back