Lying Republican's try to rewrite history

1. Shortly after Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership post for speaking the truth about Donald Trump and his roll in the January 6th attack on the US capital, Republican lawmakers, in a pathetic attempt to curry favor with Trump began trying to rewrite history. Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.” Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., claimed that law enforcement officials were “harassing peaceful patriots.” Many of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol were prepared for battle, wearing helmets, and tactical gear. Several were seen on video or in photos carrying baseball bats, knives and other weapons.

The riot left the halls of Congress with broken windows, vandalized walls, ransacked offices, and left 5 people dead. Is this how one behaves in an "orderly fashion??"

What January 6th "attack" on the US capital? Nobody did anything there that even came close to the bullshit those BLM and antifa retards did throughout the 2020 riots.

Quit pushing false narrative, ok? Do you want people to think you're a fuckin' liar?
Says the slave of liars!

Nope. I quit voting Democrat decades ago.

1. Shortly after Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership post for speaking the truth about Donald Trump and his roll in the January 6th attack on the US capital, Republican lawmakers, in a pathetic attempt to curry favor with Trump began trying to rewrite history. Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.” Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., claimed that law enforcement officials were “harassing peaceful patriots.” Many of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol were prepared for battle, wearing helmets, and tactical gear. Several were seen on video or in photos carrying baseball bats, knives and other weapons.

The riot left the halls of Congress with broken windows, vandalized walls, ransacked offices, and left 5 people dead. Is this how one behaves in an "orderly fashion??"

Seek help soon. :itsok:

and left 5 people dead.

Talk about rewriting history........

Only one person was murdered on Jan 6. 2021.... The victim's name is Ashli Babbitt, executed by a BLM supporter.
**********​
four others died on that day or the next because of it

Blaming their deaths on that event is moronic.
Only morons would not think so.

You are the unthinking moron.......

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died from hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and his manner of death was natural.

Kevin Greeson, 55, died from the exact same problem.

Roseanne Boyland, 54, died from acute amphetamine intoxication and her death was ruled an accident. She was NOT crushed.
I said five died that day and next. Where is the link? Oh, you don't have it?

You're a moron.

and left 5 people dead.

Only one person was murdered on Jan 6. 2021.... The victim's name is Ashli Babbitt, executed by a BLM supporter.
**********​

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died from hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and his manner of death was natural.

Roseanne Boyland, 54, died from acute amphetamine intoxication and her death was ruled an accident. She was NOT crushed.

You're a moron.
Says Mr. Moron. You can try, and always will fail, to rewrite our history.

and left 5 people dead.

**********​

You're a moron.
Says Mr. Moron. You can try, and always will fail, to rewrite our history.

1620953048460.png

Trump is gone, January 6th is history. Get over it, and move on.
In fact if you want to focus on riots, how about focusing on what goes on nearly every night in Portland.
If he is gone, then why did they kick Cheney out for not supporting trump's big lie?
You don't remember the meeting that you loons had, that you decided to quit kissing Trump's ass? You know, when he decided to become a republican.

What January 6th "attack" on the US capital? Nobody did anything there that even came close to the bullshit those BLM and antifa retards did throughout the 2020 riots.

Quit pushing false narrative, ok? Do you want people to think you're a fuckin' liar?
Says the slave of liars!

Nope. I quit voting Democrat decades ago.
Clinton's lying ass turned me Republican in the 90's.

Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Trump is gone, January 6th is history. Get over it, and move on.
In fact if you want to focus on riots, how about focusing on what goes on nearly every night in Portland.
If he is gone, then why did they kick Cheney out for not supporting trump's big lie?
You don't remember the meeting that you loons had, that you decided to quit kissing Trump's ass? You know, when he decided to become a republican.
What are you mumbling about now?

Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

What the lying scum omits is the only reason the House floor wasn't breached was due to the heroic efforts of the police who had to use a firearm to keep that mob away from it.

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You should dump the 1st, 2nd and especially the 3rd highest ranking members of the dumbocrats.

Forum List

Back