Lucky Strike is developing a CV vaccine

This new medication shows a new use for tobacco, and gives new meaning to the ancient proverb "LS/MFT."

Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco! I used to smoke those.

It also meant "loose straps mean floppy tits." :auiqs.jpg:

Tobacco firms are currently barred from doing deals with governments under World Health Organisation rules, but BAT said it planned to contact the WHO.

better to go straight to china with the request and let Xi tell the puppets at WHO what he wants done

This new medication shows a new use for tobacco, and gives new meaning to the ancient proverb "LS/MFT."

I was always a big fan of Lucky Strikes as well and can attest to the fact that if you smoke those, nothing foreign can live in your body. :smoke:

I was always a big fan of Lucky Strikes as well and can attest to the fact that if you smoke those, nothing foreign can live in your body. :smoke:

Raleighs were a lot more practical IMHO from a medical point of view. By the time you saved enough Raleigh coupons to get an Iron Lung, you actually needed it

Raleighs were a lot more practical IMHO from a medical point of view. By the time you saved enough Raleigh coupons to get an Iron Lung, you actually needed it
I gave up cigarettes a long time ago for quality tobacco, like good pressed flake, coin, plug, crumble cake, or this twisted rope (all pipe tobaccos):

P1010475.JPG

I gave up cigarettes a long time ago for quality tobacco, like good pressed flake, coin, plug, crumble cake, or this twisted rope (all pipe tobaccos):

View attachment 318254

Looks like roast beef.

Alcohol kills germs- and so does Lysol

That's why I don't understand why they cancelled St. Paddy's day this year. The alcohol that flows forth on this annual date could have wiped out the Chinese Kung Flu

Forum List

Back