Loyalty?

Kleper asks a MAGAguy about loyalty.
Admit it. Loyalty is a two way street.

Yeah ok, so Trump had an affair while married…I seem to recall, demo libs tell us that a persons sex life had nothing to do with the presidency…why is that different now?

Not to Trump. Family and friends then country.
You buddy Trump is Mr. Disloyal. He couldn't care less about anyone but himself.
Not to Trump.
Me either

Family and friends then country.

Same here.

But, you didn't mention your loyalty to the DNC.

I'm loyal to the country, not the RNC.

If I were loyal to the RNC, I would have voted for Trump.

I couldn't.

But, the DNC said you should vote for Biden, and HIllary, and like a good little sheep....

• Banned
Yeah ok, so Trump had an affair while married…I seem to recall, demo libs tell us that a persons sex life had nothing to do with the presidency…why is that different now?
If I recall... he has a long history of infidelity. Why try to ignore it's a problem with him. Just look where it's got him now.

If I recall... he has a long history of infidelity. Why try to ignore it's a problem with him. Just look where it's got him now.

Ok, should a DA somewhere look into indicting Bill Clinton for Kathleen Wiley?

Kleper asks a MAGAguy about loyalty.
Admit it. Loyalty is a two way street.

Yeah.

MAGA is a cult.

That's why when Trump says things we don't agree with ("The vaccines are safe and effective!") - we literally BOO him.

And then your dumbass says "HA! Trump got booed!" without any introspection about how that utterly contradicts the whole "Cult" trope.

Meanwhile, you undoubtedly traversed your little "bubble" wearing a mask and partaking in experimental boosters to "protect" you from a virus with a 99% survivability rate.

It was also A-OK to shut down small businesses and terminate people from their jobs because of said virus.

And it was totally on the level that "peaceful protesters" burned down buildings and perpetrated mass violence while the scamdemic was in peak form.

Because your TV set said so.

But yeah, we're the cult.

Fuckin' idiot.

Forum List

Back