Lowe's employee, fired for confronting shoplifters, is given her job back.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
I guess that Lowe's is starting to see a Bud Lite moment in their future.

Interesting that the leftists are trembling in their boots when we start threatening to take our dollars out of their cash registers.

Keep pushing back, Silent Majority! Put them in their place.

However, it's too little too late. When Lowe's allowed an elderly woman to be beat up for trying to protect their merchandise from theft, and then fired her, they kissed my bucks goodbye.

I hope she put the squeeze on them for more money.

As do I.

But it's too late, from my point of view. She's the same age as I am and if my employer fired me after allowing me to be assaulted at my job, there wouldn't be enough money in the world.

I wonder if there's a GiveSendGo page collecting money for her.

I can see you don't understand humor. Let me dumb it down for you. The point of my joke was it really makes no difference if you shop at Lowe's or not. Your idle threats mean nothing at all.

Wow! I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

However, it's too little too late. When Lowe's allowed an elderly woman to be beat up for trying to protect their merchandise from theft, and then fired her, they kissed my bucks goodbye.

A lot of retail outlets have this policy now. It's largely to do with liability.

A lot of retail outlets have this policy now. It's largely to do with liability.
It is all about liability. If they do not implement the policy, they are more risky to insure (according to the underwriters) and the insurance companies will drop them as a result.

I would buy a policy from a Venezuelan company and arm all my employees instead.

I wouldn't go back to the place if I was in that woman's position. The people in charge have already proven just how questionable their judgement is. If she goes back, it is only a matter of when before they have her underneath the microscope again. What do they plan on doing should she catch another person trying to rip off the store? What does she plan on doing should she catch another person trying to rip off the store?

God bless you and the lady always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't go back to the place if I was in that woman's position. The people in charge have already proven just how questionable their judgement is. If she goes back, it is only a matter of when before they have her underneath the microscope again. What do they plan on doing should she catch another person trying to rip off the store? What does she plan on doing should she catch another person trying to rip off the store?

God bless you and the lady always!!!

Holly

Thank you, Holly.

I am looking for a crowd funding page for her that would allow her to never go back to such a sick place. I think she should spearhead the campaign to destroy Lowe's the way we're destroying the Bud Lite brand.

She has so much more in her future than Lowe's has to offer her.

the Silent Majority is no longer silent.

I guess that Lowe's is starting to see a Bud Lite moment in their future.

Interesting that the leftists are trembling in their boots when we start threatening to take our dollars out of their cash registers.

Keep pushing back, Silent Majority! Put them in their place.

well, they gave her job back so I'm not holding it against them. Others have not gotten their jobs back.. can't recall the name of thestore... one I had never heard of until Fox News gave us that story.

We have to forgive. "If you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven" Jesus said

Plus, it's just good for the economy

:)

Forum List

Back