Lowered Expectations Is Leading To Lack Of Production And Shortages

It's even better when you're right in the real world, like me. All of what I said is true, and you didn't say how hard the judge laughed.
You wish. All you and the Court have is nothing but continuance, diversion, and other forms of fallacy. Does our Second or Ninth Amendment (or State equivalents) mean anything?

You wish. All you and the Court have is nothing but continuance, diversion, and other forms of fallacy. Does our Second or Ninth Amendment (or State equivalents) mean anything?
To date, you believe that you know more about the law than the entire legal profession, and of course the courts are wrong because they did not fast track your suit to blinding success. This whole thing boils down to an opinion that you have, an opinion no one else shares, which of course in your mind means the entire world is wrong while you are right.

I know how to read. The Court has not told me I am wrong. It is about procedural and substantiative due process.
But you can't quote any legal authority that supports your opinion. It's all and only in your mind.

Forum List

Back