Love or Lust

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Lust means you want that person
Love means you want what is best for that person

I think if you love someone, they will make you want to be a better person
I think if you lust someone, you want them, like a craving for a thick juicy steak or well prepared tuna....

I think if you lust someone, you want them, like a craving for a thick juicy steak or well prepared tuna....

Lust if a fleeting moment where love can be forever and transcend time... ( Read Gay but going with it )

Lust if a fleeting moment where love can be forever and transcend time... ( Read Gay but going with it )

Hmmmm sounds like poetry...... do you think "lust" is only physical?
What's the difference between lust like: I see her and get a boner and
Lust like: I see her, I hear her, and I like everything about her and want to ravish her..

Tuna?
What made you think of tuna?

Mind you, I can do wonderful things with tuna....

I've even got a great FM stereo tuna at home. :eusa_shifty:

Lust like: I see her, I hear her, and I like everything about her and want to ravish her..

Hmmm, the first part just come off as a horny dog ( which I can be ) and the last part come off more like lust and even could be consider fatal attraction.

Someone lusting for something is never true love and is the control and having it until the shine has gone away, and then they discover something new to lust after, and in some cases lust can be dangerous.

Many confuse love and lust and love you would never harm the one you are with or control them and even if it hurt you would let them go because you know it would be the best, and love to me is beyond the sexual satisfaction and become more of the spiritual part of you.

Just how I feel...

Tuna?
What made you think of tuna?

Mind you, I can do wonderful things with tuna....

I've even got a great FM stereo tuna at home. :eusa_shifty:

Tuna (along with Salmon) very popular dishes... ;)

Hmmm, the first part just come off as a horny dog ( which I can be ) and the last part come off more like lust and even could be consider fatal attraction.

Someone lusting for something is never true love and is the control and having it until the shine has gone away, and then they discover something new to lust after, and in some cases lust can be dangerous.

Many confuse love and lust and love you would never harm the one you are with or control them and even if it hurt you would let them go because you know it would be the best, and love to me is beyond the sexual satisfaction and become more of the spiritual part of you.

Just how I feel...

I can't fathom loving someone for an extended period of time. You know, those couples that still look at each other with love, lust and admiration after 20 years of marriage......

Familiarity breed contempt with me, every time.
If the familiarity breeds deeper respect and admiration - that's love.

Just how I feel...

I can't fathom loving someone for an extended period of time. You know, those couples that still look at each other with love, lust and admiration after 20 years of marriage......

The people that raised me were married twice before they married each other and they stayed together for 33 years, and you would have thought they hated each other but they loved each other deeply, and would only admit it when the other was not in site.

Love is deep and loving someone and losing your love could kill the person. They have such a deep connection that their entire life revolves around that one person, and once that person is gone they realize the loss and many can not bare it and die shortly after.

I remember when June Cash had passed away and I said to a friend Johnny will not be around much longer because his love for her was beyond true and he did not even last a year.

I have seen a man die shortly after his wife passed, and the loss of that spouse was too much for them.

So love is more than lust and true love can kill you once that love is gone because of the empty feeling you feel from there departure of your life...

Just how I feel...

The people that raised me were married twice before they married each other and they stayed together for 33 years, and you would have thought they hated each other but they loved each other deeply, and would only admit it when the other was not in site.

Love is deep and loving someone and losing your love could kill the person. They have such a deep connection that their entire life revolves around that one person, and once that person is gone they realize the loss and many can not bare it and die shortly after.

I remember when June Cash had passed away and I said to a friend Johnny will not be around much longer because his love for her was beyond true and he did not even last a year.

I have seen a man die shortly after his wife passed, and the loss of that spouse was too much for them.

So love is more than lust and true love can kill you once that love is gone because of the empty feeling you feel from there departure of your life...

That's why it's so important to live for God. He's eternal. Relying on someone to complete you and be your "God" puts you in a position like that. Loving someone means, loving yourself and including that person in your life. But that love must be spread to others - so that, in spite of a loss, your love may grow and spread to others..... to me, that is the ultimate of love.....

Forum List

Back