"Love in the Time of Israeli Apartheid"

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6zFKo-OVeRc]"Love in the Time of Israeli Apartheid" Action 9-3-2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Israeli forces on Saturday broke up a wedding procession organized at a West Bank checkpoint to challenge Israeli laws preventing Palestinians in the West Bank and Israel from marrying.
Human Rights Watch has said that "the law violates Israel's obligations under the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, which applies not only to race but also to national or ethnic origin."

Israeli goontards pushing people around at a wedding.

Is nothing sacred to those assholes?

"Israel refused to recognize an Israeli nationality at the country's establishment in 1948, making an unusual distinction between 'citizenship' and 'nationality.'

"Although all Israelis qualify as 'citizens of Israel,' the state is defined as belonging to the 'Jewish nation,' meaning not only the 5.6 million Israeli Jews but also more than seven million Jews in the diaspora."

There are currently an equal number of assholes and Arabs living between the River and the sea.
When will the "chosen ones" choose between democracy and their nation?

Jonathan Cook, "'Israeli Nation' vs. 'Jewish State'"

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
  • Banned
there is no Israeli nation
"What kind of democracy divides its citizens into two kinds?"
"Imagine the uproar in Jewish communities in the United States, Britain or France, if the authorities there tried to classify their citizens as 'Jewish' or 'Christian',"
The group also said it hoped to expose a verbal sleight of hand that intentionally mistranslates the Hebrew term "Israeli citizenship" on the country's passports as "Israeli nationality" in English to avoid problems with foreign border officials.

"The head of the campaign for Israeli nationality, Uzzi Ornan, a retired linguistics professor, said: 'It is absurd that Israel, which recognizes dozens of different nationalities, refuses to recognize the one nationality it is supposed to represent.'

"The government opposes the case, claiming that the campaign's real goal is to 'undermine the state's infrastructure' -- a presumed reference to laws and official institutions that ensure Jewish citizens enjoy a privileged status in Israel."

With an equal number of Jews and Arabs living under Israeli law between the River and the sea today, Jewish privilege is the sort of "fatal flaw" that could destroy the Jewish State in the same way White privilege destroyed South Africa a generation ago.

Jos, georgie and Tinnie, you guys are SO easily fooled by Propaganda videos. Quite sad actually . I feel bad for feeble minded people like yourself who look at a bunch of separate clips and act as if you know what's going on lol. Pro-Palestinian mentality

That's all I need. I laugh at feeble minded suckers like you. I bet if I met you on the street and told you I was a wallet inspector, you'd actually give me your wallet :lol:

Jonathan Cook is a propagandaist by "vocation" ---in his case
it is his ENTIRE BREAD AND BUTTER----- rather than
collect garbage----he sits in nazareth and writes garbage.
-----which is ok----the man has to eat-----but who would "QUOTE" it ??

isn't it sad Rosie, that idiots like the above will fall for just about any kind of Propaganda :lol:

Anyone who doesn't swallow every kosher load cascading over her tonsils.

"The professor, who lives close to Haifa, launched his legal action after the interior ministry refused to change his nationality to 'Israeli' in 2000. An online petition declaring 'I am an Israeli' has attracted several thousand signatures."

You're still a clueless slut, rosie.

Are you posting from TELNET or something?

Unlike the enlightened Palestinians, who shoot each other at weddings?:tongue:

God bless our troops!:clap2:

:link:

images
?

:tongue:

Unlike the enlightened Palestinians, who shoot each other at weddings?:tongue:

God bless our troops!:clap2:

Hamas security forces break up a Fatah wedding celebration in Gaza

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAy0ZiMEEmw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAy0ZiMEEmw[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back