Louisville burns: Officer shot

I think we're going to see more shootings at the police, while in their patrol car or not. This is what anarchy looks like. I don't care where it is or what your politics are, if you are a mayor/governor, city council/DA/police chief/judge/etc., then you need to do whatever needs to be done to put a stop to this shit. Governors can call out the NG, do it for God's sake.

1600910305329.jpeg

So would a smart leftist here explain to me why they're shooting cops?

It just keeps looking better & better for prez Trump! The statist left knows it's lost the upcoming election & will have a another conservative judge sitting on the scotus. The statist left has elected to go down with their ship, literally committing political suicide. There's an old saying & it fits the statist left like a glove; "There is two kinds of people in this world, those who learn the hard way & those that never learn at all".

I think we're going to see more shootings at the police, while in their patrol car or not. This is what anarchy looks like. I don't care where it is or what your politics are, if you are a mayor/governor, city council/DA/police chief/judge/etc., then you need to do whatever needs to be done to put a stop to this shit. Governors can call out the NG, do it for God's sake.
The NG are protecting the hospital in Louisville where the officers are.

Forum List

Back