Louisiana GOP Senator Bill Cassidy: My wife says roads and bridges are 'a woman's problem' because women are 'doing the shopping'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's anti-Trump too. needs to get his priorities in order

he's anti-Trump too. needs to get his priorities in order

Sweet Jesus.. He's crazy.. What the hell is going on?

He’s wife is right, but it’s all our problems.

The other problem is all the billions of dem pork in this bill

Infrastructure should be just that. Nothing added. Roads and Bridges the first priority. Utilities next including water.

He’s wife is right, but it’s all our problems.

The other problem is all the billions of dem pork in this bill
Try that again, please, in English this time! Also, learn to quote.
let me slow it down...he’s wife is right...(it is a women’s problem) but it’s also all our problems

he's wife? WTF?

His wife maybe?

You still didn't quote anything so we knew to what you were responding.

Infrastructure should be just that. Nothing added. Roads and Bridges the first priority. Utilities next including water.
Roads and bridges should be a fund where states could finance the repairs, not pay for the repairs and improvements that benefit local groups only.

Why should I be paying for Flint, MI water? Did they pay for mine?

Roads and bridges should be a fund where states could finance the repairs, not pay for the repairs and improvements that benefit local groups only.

Why should I be paying for Flint, MI water? Did they pay for mine?
RWNJ's claim they love America but refuse to support it.
Soon after Hurricane Sandy ravaged New York and New Jersey, many Republicans in Congress lined up to oppose federal funding to help storm victims.

"We've got a trillion-dollar budget deficit, $1.1 trillion, to be precise, and we're just adding another $60 billion right on top of that," Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania said on January 28, 2013.

Those opponents included South Carolina's two Republican senators, Tim Scott and Lindsey Graham, and every Republican member of the state's congressional delegation.

But now that Graham's home state is being devastated by deadly floods, the senator and the other South Carolina Republicans in Congress are changing their tune on federal disaster assistance.

"Rather than putting a price tag on it, let's just get through this thing and whatever it costs, it costs," Graham said Monday.

Maybe his wife should be the one in office then.

Bill Cassidy is a Democrat with an "R"" next to his name.

Lots of them out there.
Of course, the Trump cult claims that every time a republican get caught saying something stupid..........................except their dear leader.

Smokin' OP

Why do you lie? First the Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill was introduced in Congress...by a REPUBLICAN....overwhelming passed the House, and passed the Senate on a freakin voice vote.

Funding what needs to be funded is American, and important, the left using tax dollars to pay back donors is unAmerican.

Smokin' OP

Why do you lie? First the Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill was introduced in Congress...by a REPUBLICAN....overwhelming passed the House, and passed the Senate on a freakin voice vote.

Funding what needs to be funded is American, and important, the left using tax dollars to pay back donors is unAmerican.
Yes, a NJ, republican.
The others are hypocrites.

The "Left" using tax $$$ to pay donors?
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said this morning, “This is not a juicy political opportunity. This is a national emergency. We had days of productive bipartisan talks to get to this point. Senate Democrats sat down with Senate Republicans and negotiated furiously to get to this point. The bill now contains a huge number of changes that our Democratic colleagues requested, including major changes. We were this close.”

The big sticking point is apparently the $500 billion fund that would go to large businesses. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin would oversee it. He wouldn’t have to disclose the funding recipients for six months.

Smokin' OP

You mean all the others that voted for it? hahahha

Just stop already...your lie was completely exposed and debunked.

Yes, the left is using massive money to buy off donors....we all know it...it's obvious and open. They then extort Americans to get it done...just like they did with the Chinese Virus "relief" bill

Forum List

Back