DC Attorney General is coming after Don Jr. and his Posse

I think it's cute how Democrats and Lefties get excited every single time there's a whiff of some sort of far-winded prosecution against Trump (or in this case, his Son).

I've counted and I think this might be the 10th different time I've seen a new thread from someone salivating thinking the love of their life is going to jail or something, in the 2/3 months I've been here.

Pretty desperate.

WOW! The trump family is going to have some major attorney fees to pay...if they pay them. Weisselberg has got to be having trouble sleeping.

Why is it always across political lines? Why isn't Texas or Florida investigating them? Why is it always a Dem state investigating a GOP politician or their family and never the other way around (or a Dem state investigating a Dem?).

Asking for a friend.

It the same reason why republican held states are the ones doing voting audits and making changes. Why the AG of Texas filed a lawsuit on behalf of trump for what other states are doing in their election process.

This story that they used funds illegally is one that has been on the back burner for the past 4 years. It will depend on insider information as they are the one who knows where the bodies are buried. Previously it was mostly indications of fraud but now it is moving towards finding hard proof that will stand up in a court of law.

I think it's cute how Democrats and Lefties get excited every single time there's a whiff of some sort of far-winded prosecution against Trump (or in this case, his Son).

I've counted and I think this might be the 10th different time I've seen a new thread from someone salivating thinking the love of their life is going to jail or something, in the 2/3 months I've been here.

Pretty desperate.

That's still 4,302 branches behind "Hillary and/or Ohama is going to jail" that have been posted here.

Even Barr, who lied for trump to keep Obstruction of Justice from being brought against him, said trump's lies about election fraud were a "joke." Can't you people see that trump is attempting to take our electoral system down? He is a cancer on this country and will doom the repub party.

The Trump cult are the people who if they were dying from COVID would deny they are dying from COVID.

Pretty desperate.
This most makes you sound pretty excited.

WOW! The trump family is going to have some major attorney fees to pay...if they pay them. Weisselberg has got to be having trouble sleeping.
In other words they don’t have any evidence to charge much less convict, so they need Don Jr. to testify?

Desperate?
Good grief, read the article before commenting.

Pfft! Reading is for liberal losers!

I had a trump humper approach me this morning in Church. He has told me she did not get a vaccination and did not intend on getting one. I gave him the palm and told her to get a shot.

We who have been vaccinated have given the unvaccinated a free ride. Now they can strut around without a mask, taking full advantage of the efforts many of us made in both, betting vaccinated and getting others in to get vaccinated. trump humpers make then post lies about the severity of COVID and how the vaccine is some government plot.....

I had a trump humper approach me this morning in Church. He has told me she did not get a vaccination and did not intend on getting one. I gave him the palm and told her to get a shot.

We who have been vaccinated have given the unvaccinated a free ride. Now they can strut around without a mask, taking full advantage of the efforts many of us made in both, betting vaccinated and getting others in to get vaccinated. trump humpers make then post lies about the severity of COVID and how the vaccine is some government plot.....
:laughing0301:

Glad you are out of you post election fetal position.....:auiqs.jpg:

This is yet another example of a prosecutor targeting an individual in hopes of finding a crime they have committed. It's a fishing expedition. Nothing more, nothing less. It will never stand up in court if there was no probable cause.

In other words they don’t have any evidence to charge much less convict, so they need Don Jr. to testify?

Desperate?
Good grief, read the article before commenting.
I did, and they want all of Trump’s “inner circle” to testify, because they have no evidence.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back