Louie Gohmert Admits To Being Frustrated Always Having To Conceal Racism

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Louie Gohmert: Obama sent 3,000 troops ‘to go catch Ebola and die’ in Africa

Gohmert added that “the same kind of idea” caused
President Barack Obama to send “3,000 military into where they can get Ebola that they can bring back.”

“The military is not trained to go catch Ebola and die,” he insisted. “They’re trained to go in and kill the people that want to come back and kill us. The president’s priorities are all mixed up here. All you got to do is shut down traffic in and out of places where there’s high risk of Ebola.”

“But political correctness is going to get people killed in all of these areas.”

Gohmert concluded that Congress needed to hold hearings to find out “who has instilled this atmosphere of political correctness.”

Let's recap - shit-for-brains Gohmert wants to hold hearing to determine "who has instilled this atmosphere of political correctness."

I think he hates not being able to say "******" and "****" in public and he want to hold hearing to find out why that is.

Louie Gohmert: Obama sent 3,000 troops ‘to go catch Ebola and die’ in Africa

Gohmert added that “the same kind of idea” caused
President Barack Obama to send “3,000 military into where they can get Ebola that they can bring back.”

“The military is not trained to go catch Ebola and die,” he insisted. “They’re trained to go in and kill the people that want to come back and kill us. The president’s priorities are all mixed up here. All you got to do is shut down traffic in and out of places where there’s high risk of Ebola.”

“But political correctness is going to get people killed in all of these areas.”

Gohmert concluded that Congress needed to hold hearings to find out “who has instilled this atmosphere of political correctness.”

Let's recap - shit-for-brains Gohmert wants to hold hearing to determine "who has instilled this atmosphere of political correctness."

I think he hates not being able to say "******" and "****" in public and he want to hold hearing to find out why that is.
How do you possily get that out of his statement?
Oh yeah. Youre fucking stupid That's how.

Louie "frustrated"

interesting word for bat shit crazy.

Gohmert is truly batshit crazy and has the brain of a sickly gnat.

It is terrifying that people actually vote for him.

OTOH, remember this? People voted for them too.

And wow, I wish I were that good with PhotoShop.

PalinBachmann2.jpg

Gohmert is truly batshit crazy and has the brain of a sickly gnat.

It is terrifying that people actually vote for him.

OTOH, remember this? People voted for them too.

And wow, I wish I were that good with PhotoShop.
You mean Sarah Palin who knew more about foreign policy than Obama during the campaign? Yeah, amazing anyone would vote for her when thy can have the worst president in history.

"So when [caribou] want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline. ... So my real concern now [is] if oil stops running through the pipeline ... do we need a study to see how adversely the caribou would be affected if that warm oil ever quit flowing?"

Louie Gohmert.

warm oil in an Alaskan pipeline ?

any and all of you morons who willingly support Crazy Louie can go screw a warm Caribou AND each other ..

Actually Louie is 100% correct, it's NOT the military's job to do AID AND COMFORT to a bunch of unresponsible, and STUPID AFRICANS that were given the directions how to avoid spreading the fucking disease, but were SO UNCIVILIZED that they killed aid workers trying to help them!.... GET OUR PEOPLE OUT OF THERE, as they will onlt bring this dreaded disease back with them to America!

Ebola Aid Workers Allegedly Killed by Villagers in Guinea

Forum List

Back