Lost in the shuffle....

Some of the things not getting any ideas time because of drama.

Steve Miller is an outright Nazi.

tRump totally flipped his stance on vaping because he's afraid of offending some of his base.

tRump will allow coal plants to dump toxic waste water into rivers and streams untreated.

Thanks to tRump's tax give a way to the wealthy Fed-Ex joined the club of companies who may no federal taxes.

The Jim Jordan sexual abuse scandal continues.

More at the link.

Press: Ukraine's not the only outrage | TheHill
View attachment 291266
Trump making America great again!

tRump totally flipped his stance on vaping because he's afraid of offending some of his base.

tRump will allow coal plants to dump toxic waste water into rivers and streams untreated.

Thanks to tRump's tax give a way to the wealthy Fed-Ex joined the club of companies who may no federal taxes.

More at the link.

I know, writing off business expenses is outrageous!!!
Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00 and paid less federal taxes than I did on my measly $85,000.00.

Do you not see the problem here?
How much in taxes did Fed Ex employees pay vs people you employ?
Depends on what they made.

What a dumb questions.

Run away!!!

More at the link.

Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00 and paid less federal taxes than I did on my measly $85,000.00.

What a dumb questions.

Run away!!!
Coward.

What a dumb questions.

Run away!!!
Coward.

$3,000,000,000?

LOL!

More at the link.

Hard to take anything you say seriously, when you talk like a baby.

More at the link.

ICE has locked up 40,000 people in for-profit prisons and holding facilities at a cost to the taxpayers of $700 per day per person. 90% of these people have never been charged with any crimes ever, much less convicted, and yet their number of deportations is much lower than that of the Obama Administration.

This seems to be a huge thank you to the for profit prison companies who donated millions of dollars to Trump's $100 million Inauguration Fund. The Fund which cost more than double what the Obama Inauguration cost despite being much smaller, with no big stars performing. The Fund had promised to provide a public accounting but has since backed off those promises and is now refusing to release the numbers.

More at the link.

ICE has locked up 40,000 people in for-profit prisons and holding facilities at a cost to the taxpayers of $700 per day per person. 90% of these people have never been charged with any crimes ever, much less convicted, and yet their number of deportations is much lower than that of the Obama Administration.

This seems to be a huge thank you to the for profit prison companies who donated millions of dollars to Trump's $100 million Inauguration Fund. The Fund which cost more than double what the Obama Inauguration cost despite being much smaller, with no big stars performing. The Fund had promised to provide a public accounting but has since backed off those promises and is now refusing to release the numbers.

ICE has locked up 40,000 people in for-profit prisons and holding facilities at a cost to the taxpayers of $700 per day per person.

That's outrageous!
We need to deport these people much, much quicker.
48 hours should be enough to reject their bogus asylum claims.

More at the link.

Good for Fed Ex. They do it right.

More at the link.

ICE has locked up 40,000 people in for-profit prisons and holding facilities at a cost to the taxpayers of $700 per day per person.

That's outrageous!
We need to deport these people much, much quicker.
48 hours should be enough to reject their bogus asylum claims.

Most of these are people that ICE has rounded up in their highly publicized raids, who are already subject of deportation orders. You don't suppose that ICE is holding these people precisely to profit this bigtime Trump donors, do you? Trump wouldn't lock up a bunch of people who have never committed a crime just so his rich for profit prison buddies could get lots of taxpayer dollars would he.

Then there's the $2.5 million that the US government has paid to Trump properties in the first 5 months of 2019. That doesn't include the cost of Mike Pence's daily helicopter trips across Ireland to his conference from the Trump Resort where he and his entourage stayed.

More at the link.

A Møøse once bit my sister… No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge — her brother-in-law — an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: “The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist”, “Fillings of Passion”, “The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink.”

More at the link.

A Møøse once bit my sister… No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge — her brother-in-law — an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: “The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist”, “Fillings of Passion”, “The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink.”

I like cheese.

Forum List

Back