Los Angeles homelessness jumps another 14.2% while Mexicrats spend $25B on illegals

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The already disgusting super shithole continues to degrade under Democrat rule. Anchor baby and Council Member Nury Martinez of the 6th district runs one of the worst shitholes within the super shithole. Folks, this is what Democrats do to nearly every single community they run.

The already disgusting super shithole continues to degrade under Democrat rule. Anchor baby and Council Member Nury Martinez of the 6th district runs one of the worst shitholes within the super shithole. Folks, this is what Democrats do to nearly every single community they run.
I'm sure it's much more than $25 Billion a year...
your 2nd link is from 2014

San Francisco and LA, Waters and Pelosi have served these districts
for over 55 YEARS COMBINED...

Case closed

Will white people work as migrant labor? ... living in a tent for 6 months a year picking crops for minimum wage? ...

I agree 100% that the Mexicans that come to California to do this work should do so lawfully ... and they should be paid a lawful amount for their labor ... and that we who eat this food grown in California should pay the extra money to make this happen ...

Alternately, grow your food closer to home ... just drive the I-80 across Iowa and note very little of the corn is for human consumption, it's beef and hog fodder ... you'll still have to pay Mexicans to provide you with almonds, but you won't have to pay them for your tomatoes ... start today by visiting your local farmer's market, buy some things, make your local production worth it to the folks working the land ... but if you demand fresh lettuce in January, you're only helping illegals ...

Almost all the Northern California counties voted for The Donald ... are these places shit-holes too? ...

After coronavirus it is going to take them a few more years to convince people that abolishing single-family zoning to build more high density housing is a good idea.

Forum List

Back