Lopez Willing To 'Off' The President To Collect 1/2 The Bounty? Stupid Joke or Just Stupid Comedian?

Iā€™d love to see him deported and his bank account seized haha.. he would be a dishwasher at Taco Bell haha

Heā€™d be your boss then jitler.
I donā€™t live in Mexico haha

Or have a job lol
He would be one funny dishwasher lol haha

No he wouldnā€™t. Heā€™d just be a dishwasher!
Heā€™d be funny because trump deported his dumb ass haha

Lopez faces backlash after ā€˜jokeā€™ about killing Trump for Iran

"An Instagram account posted an unverified claim that was allegedly made during Gen. Qasem Soleimaniā€™s televised funeral that Iranian authorities have put an $80 million bounty on Trumpā€™s head after he was assassinated last week."

ā€œWeā€™ll do it for half,ā€
Lopez responded."

Dumbest M*erF*er in Hollywood right now....

George Lopez says comment about killing Trump for Iran was a 'joke' after online backlash

Democrats/Liberals should no longer be thought of as being American.

This is the definitive Liberal response....

22951980-7848875-Actress_Rose_McGowan_46_tweeted_on_Friday_an_apology_to_Iran_aft-m-18_1578062926980.jpg

Rose McGowan APOLOGIZES to Iran and begs 'please do not kill us' in Twitter rant | Daily Mail Online

Liberals are very sick people, and not in any way represent American interests.

This is the Leftist Fifth Column picking up where Obama and Kerry left off.

Rose McGowan used to be hot.

Now sheā€™s horrendous.

Inside and out.

BTW....bad news.....you don't stand a chance with Rosey......this is her boyfriend.

"Rose McGowanā€™s Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Womenā€™s Bathroom

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model whoā€™s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
ā€œThis person peppersprayed me in a ā€˜womenā€™s restroomā€™ a little bit ago. I didnā€™t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasnā€™t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,ā€ Rain Dove said."
Rose McGowan's Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women's Bathroom

And...if you decide to dress like that for Rosey....

.....please don't post it.

Iā€™d love to see him deported and his bank account seized haha.. he would be a dishwasher at Taco Bell haha

Or have a job lol

In Boston every time I see a Latino cleaner in the train station I drop trash and tell him to pick up essay lol haha

"An Instagram account posted an unverified claim that was allegedly made during Gen. Qasem Soleimaniā€™s televised funeral that Iranian authorities have put an $80 million bounty on Trumpā€™s head after he was assassinated last week."

Lopez responded."

George Lopez says comment about killing Trump for Iran was a 'joke' after online backlash

22951980-7848875-Actress_Rose_McGowan_46_tweeted_on_Friday_an_apology_to_Iran_aft-m-18_1578062926980.jpg

Rose McGowan APOLOGIZES to Iran and begs 'please do not kill us' in Twitter rant | Daily Mail Online

I haven't thought of them being actual Americans since JFK.

Lopez responded."

Now sheā€™s horrendous.

Inside and out.

BTW....bad news.....you don't stand a chance with Rosey......this is her boyfriend.

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model whoā€™s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
ā€œThis person peppersprayed me in a ā€˜womenā€™s restroomā€™ a little bit ago. I didnā€™t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasnā€™t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,ā€ Rain Dove said."

Now why is there not a nice bounty on that piece of shit?

Lopez responded."

Now sheā€™s horrendous.

Inside and out.

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

ā€œGender fluid?ā€ WTF is that?

Lopez responded."

Now sheā€™s horrendous.

Inside and out.

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

ā€œGender fluid?ā€ WTF is that?

Glad to hear you say that.....I was startin' to worry about you......

Anyone that would date a "gender fluid" isn't all there.

As far as Lopez, it was a bad joke in very poor taste.

Lopez responded."

I think it is a dumb joke..and a bad joke...but if he was trying to trigger folks, mission accomplished.....in Trump world, everything is justified if they think it triggers someone....

.....but I am not a George Lopez fan......he isn't really on my "comic radar"

1. No, the Secret Service should NOT investigate Mr. Lopez.

2. Mr. Lopez is a very angry person because he feels that because of his ethnicity he has not received the recognition that he so richly deserves.

3. The best thing to do is to ignore him and let him stew in his own juice. He is literally punishing himself. I have seen clips of him in public where his face is contorted with anger and his mouth is spewing obscenities.

4. He deserves pity.

Lopez responded."

I never heard of him

Is he supposed to be famous?

^^^ I don't know how things are supposed to be going for him now, but he did have his own TV sitcom at one point. I was never a big fan of it, but I did see some of it. To me, it was just okay. His mother on the show is the person that you always wanted to kick where it hurts because of the way that she treated him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Lopez responded."

jokes about killing the president are always and only funny when they come from the left.

Or have a job lol

In Boston every time I see a Latino cleaner in the train station I drop trash and tell him to pick up essay lol haha
sure you do jiss.....lol.....

were would they deport someone born here?....just asking....
Who cares, no one will fight kicking out people that hate America.. no biggie
no one will?....you sure about that?....
A few! But I think they will shit up with the deregulation of the second amendment

Forum List

Back