Looks like the Cayotes are tossing babies 40 yds from the Line of Scrimmage for a $7000 Touchdown.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH the children libturds say.

Should this be on the Sports Page maybe?

Cayotes would be a great sports team name huh?. Or would it be Wacist?

Coyote-reading.jpg

Has anybody tried to blame Trump yet?
Yesterday, 2:45 pm.

Yep.
The liberals are saying Trump's policies against Mexico caused more cartels in SA to force trafficking even more.

I just spoke with a progressive Biden supporter who believes it is the responsibility of the US President to negotiate solutions with these foreign countries (not just Mexico but all the source countries of economic oppression causing trafficking demands to the US) to address and resolve causes of poverty and oppression at the source to stop the demand.

I argued Biden and Pelosi and Cortez can do more to unite the Catholic church leadership to address poverty and building schools and jobs in these areas to combat trafficking. While the govt job is handling law enforcement and security.

I argued it is the job of the church not the state to organize the charity needed (and to cure the criminal ills and addiction caused by spiritual internal problems of abuse and neglect) while govt cannot regulate on that level.

But liberals who depend on govt to act as church authority still depend on "Biden" to do what they blame "Trump" for not doing which was organizing church resources to solve social problems that conservatives argue is outside the reach of US taxpayers and belongs to the people to correct.

Yep.
The liberals are saying Trump's policies against Mexico caused more cartels in SA to force trafficking even more.

I just spoke with a progressive Biden supporter who believes it is the responsibility of the US President to negotiate solutions with these foreign countries (not just Mexico but all the source countries of economic oppression causing trafficking demands to the US) to address and resolve causes of poverty and oppression at the source to stop the demand.

I argued Biden and Pelosi and Cortez can do more to unite the Catholic church leadership to address poverty and building schools and jobs in these areas to combat trafficking. While the govt job is handling law enforcement and security.

I argued it is the job of the church not the state to organize the charity needed (and to cure the criminal ills and addiction caused by spiritual internal problems of abuse and neglect) while govt cannot regulate on that level.

But liberals who depend on govt to act as church authority still depend on "Biden" to do what they blame "Trump" for not doing which was organizing church resources to solve social problems that conservatives argue is outside the reach of US taxpayers and belongs to the people to correct.
As long As the people believe they can come here there is no incentive to make things better at home.

The cartels are in total control of the border. The human smuggling is used as as a distraction to get drugs into this country. The amount of fentanyl alone is enough to be a mass casualty event. This market is more incentive to destabilize home countries.

Forum List

Back