Looking at a Marshall stack

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's around 300 bucks. The perfect addition to the rec room!
View attachment 424496
They sell those like IHOP sells pancakes around Nashville.. I thought I was gonna see some real vintage stuff.

One of the bands I was in, the bass player made his own cabinet and electronics out of 16" juke box speakers. I could feel "the wind" whipping my pants legs when I walked in front of it... LOL...

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the bands I was in, the bass player made his own cabinet and electronics out of 16" juke box speakers. I could feel "the wind" whipping my pants legs when I walked in front of it...
I have that problem with my mid-bass cabinets in my stereo. Could probably blow a candle out 2 feet in front of them!

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the bands I was in, the bass player made his own cabinet and electronics out of 16" juke box speakers. I could feel "the wind" whipping my pants legs when I walked in front of it...
I have that problem with my mid-bass cabinets in my stereo. Could probably blow a candle out 2 feet in front of them!
Probably why I have a resonant notch in my hearing at about 100Hz today !!!

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's around 300 bucks. The perfect addition to the rec room!
View attachment 424496
Sent your pic to a buddy (base player) who just built a shop/practice building/man cave. Where did you find it?
View attachment 424597
Thanks. Found website after Flacaltenn posted they were all over Nashville and knew it must be a "thing", I just wasn't aware of. Still, very cool idea entry, carving out a niche in an otherwise boring beverage cooler market.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List