Look who the suspect is the latest 'hate crime' has turned out to be. No, CNN not reporting it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ahhhh, but let us see how the great left wing media insinuates who was responsible. At 43 seconds the caption says...

FEARS OF HATE CRIME IN "SUSPICIOUS" MOSQUE FIRE

Houston: Man charged with setting mosque fire was devout Muslim regular attendee
A Houston man has been arrested in connection with a suspected arson at a mosque on Christmas Day.

A spokeswoman for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed that the man was arrested early Wednesday, sometime after midnight, and appeared in court 7 a.m. Wednesday.

The suspect, Gary Nathaniel Moore, 37, of Houston, appeared in court at 7 a.m., spokeswoman Nicole Strong said.

According to a charging instrument released by the Harris County District Clerk, Moore told investigators at the scene that he has attended the mosque for five years, coming five times per day to pray seven days per week.

Moore told investigators he had been at the mosque earlier on Dec. 25 to pray, and had left at about 2 p.m. to go home. Moore told investigators he was the last person to leave the mosque and saw no smoke or other signs of fire when he left. He had returned to the scene after hearing about the fire from a friend.

Though the suspect said he was a regular at the mosque, MJ Khan, president of the Islamic Society of Greater Houston, which operates the mosque, said he was unfamiliar with Moore.

Gary-Nathaniel-Moore.png

-------------------------------

Hey, anyone have any theories as to why CNN has not followed their report after they were so johnny on the spot to report the "suspicious" fire at the mosque being a HATE CRIME????

Well, it looks like they were right. It looks like it is a hate crime. Why isn't CNN johnny on the spot again? Their viewers are interested to see if there were any arrests.

You know the viewers right? The morons who are willfully brainwashed. I wonder why there isn't any reporting (admittedly there may be, but I could not find anything.)

Well, does anyone have any theories as to why CNN would not run a follow up report and give an update so that they can properly inform their viewers of what turned out to be a hate crime after all?

And we have Christian youth that arson churches.

And your point is?

And your point is?
Yeeap, you are too stupid to know what the point is.

Tell me, you stupid ass, did CNN report the "Christian" youth that arson churches?

You are really fucking stupid. Do you know that?

Well, does anyone have any theories as to why CNN would not run a follow up report and give an update so that they can properly inform their viewers of what turned out to be a hate crime after all?

oooooh, you bet, i have many theories, first, is their penchant to be muslime appologists, sympathizers, advocates, etc. :up:

more to come if needed!!

Hey, anyone have any theories as to why CNN has not followed their report after they were so johnny on the spot to report the "suspicious" fire at the mosque being a HATE CRIME????

Because that is the nature of 24/7 national news. It's hit-and-run. They toss out alot of cannon fodder, and they latch on to those most juicy, most scandalous, stories that captivate the public's attention. You're attempting to insinuate this is the product of political bias. But that's the kind of liberal whiny bullshit mentality whiny bullshit liberals pull.

CNN is interested in one predominant thing: MAKING MONEY.
CNN accomplishes this through one primary objective: HIGH RATINGS DRIVING ADVERTISING REVENUES

Ratings, ratings, ratings. Go out and get some ratings. I'm sorry, did you have a question? The answer is 'ratings.' Would you like some clarification? Bring me some ratings and then we can talk more about ratings. Ratings from good cops, ratings from bad cops. Ratings from black people. Ratings from white people. It's all about dem ratings, 'bout dem ratings, no treble.

And it's really that simple.

Because that is the nature of 24/7 national news. It's hit-and-run. They toss out alot of cannon fodder, and they latch on to those most juicy, most scandalous, stories that captivate the public's attention. You're attempting to insinuate this is the product of political bias. But that's the kind of liberal whiny bullshit mentality whiny bullshit liberals pull.

CNN accomplishes this through one primary objective: HIGH RATINGS DRIVING ADVERTISING REVENUES

Ratings, ratings, ratings. Go out and get some ratings. I'm sorry, did you have a question? The answer is 'ratings.' Would you like some clarification? Bring me some ratings and then we can talk more about ratings. Ratings from good cops, ratings from bad cops. Ratings from black people. Ratings from white people. It's all about dem ratings, 'bout dem ratings, no treble.

CNN has not any real high rating for a very long time, that is like the same ting with MSNBC, but if they were not in a package deal on for cable companies, most likely they would not be able to survive..

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

They are so fucking stupid.

CNN has not any real high rating for a very long time, that is like the same ting with MSNBC, but if they were not in a package deal on for cable companies, most likely they would not be able to survive..

That a business does a poor job of achieving their objectives does not diminish that their goal is to generate profit. A few years ago The A&P Tea Co went belly up. The failed. That doesn't mean that they ceased to be a grocer somewhere along the way, or that we should attribute their stock on the shelves to political bias.

That a business does a poor job of achieving their objectives does not diminish that their goal is to generate profit. A few years ago The A&P Tea Co went belly up. The failed. That doesn't mean that they ceased to be a grocer somewhere along the way, or that we should attribute their stock on the shelves to political bias.

No CNN was running a far left religious narrative, it had nothing to do with money or ratings..

Just like the far left was upset that the terror attacks in California were Muslims as they would not run any of their religious narratives.

When these far left stations want ratings these days they run Trump 24/7..

If it was a white guy that started the fire, not only it would be on the news 24/7. But I'm sure our failure in chief would be running his dick sucker about it.

You guys are going to go into permanent denial when Trump and Cruz fall beside the trail. I love seeing the far right's stupidity on open and obvious display.

And your point is?
Yeeap, you are too stupid to know what the point is. Tell me, you stupid ass, did CNN report the "Christian" youth that arson churches? You are really fucking stupid. Do you know that?
It's good you admit defeat; it's good you know your place. Christian churches, particularly black ones, get arsoned by white youth all the time, yet you are stupid enough to think you can lie about it. :lol:

Here is the crowd acting to Theowl32's stupidity.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Forum List

Back