Look...it’s Bodecea, Jakey, Ben Dawg,Care4 All and Debbie Downer Mug Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local newspaper still publishes name, addresses of those arrested. There are 3 local judges in our county and their court proceeding are published in the papers also, mostly DUI and petty theft. Also the paper maintains a website that mimics the paper for the news, classified etc...

Don't commit crime in our county and stay out of the news.

LOL. What a bunch of fucking losers. The best and brightest of the left. We have nothing to worry about. My 9 year-old daughter could kick all of their asses.

Damn! The one in the middle is out fighting cops at age 69...sure she's a loon but she's still got some SNAP!

1533499835859.jpg

Our local newspaper still publishes name, addresses of those arrested. There are 3 local judges in our county and their court proceeding are published in the papers also, mostly DUI and petty theft. Also the paper maintains a website that mimics the paper for the news, classified etc...

my town publishes a magazine like booklet... that lists the names of everyone in town who are late paying their property tax! :eek:

There are only 1900 people in the summer and 700 living year round through the winter, everyone knows everyone on a friendly wave basis, though most of us have miles in between us, of woods.....

It's an embarrassment, for certain!

But one year, under Bush2 when heating oil prices were near $4 a gallon, and we had an extremely cold winter....every citizen in town, was broke, and put in the booklet!!!! :lol:

my town publishes a magazine like booklet... that lists the names of everyone in town who are late paying their property tax! :eek:

There are only 1900 people in the summer and 700 living year round through the winter, everyone knows everyone on a friendly wave basis, though most of us have miles in between us, of woods.....

It's an embarrassment, for certain!

But one year, under Bush2 when heating oil prices were near $4 a gallon, and we had an extremely cold winter....every citizen in town, was broke, and put in the booklet!!!! :lol:

I remember that year, no vehicles on the road, a lot of people lost their houses. :(

Most folks have been here long enough to know that "call-out" threads mentioning members are ONLY allowed in Zone3 taunting areas. Even if you're new to USMB -- it's clearly in the Posting Guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back