Look at this Election Day Map based on Polling...

Romney will win in Wisconsin and Minnesota, maybe not Nevada.

obama has been steadily losing. That trend isn't going to change.

After the way Obama has gone after industry in Nevada, there isnt a chance he will win that state

Well Reid's unions are what keeps Nevada a purple state...be careful of those....
in end even with nv, without ohio, wi,mi and pa for obama it be tough for him to win

so romney in control of this election which is why so many gop on here are so confident

The Republican fantasy league.

Obama wins Ohio, Wisconsin, and Nevada, it's over.

Nate has Obama at 71%.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Who care what a biased unknown person thinks?

Nate is the best pollster.

Good luck on election day.
i hope nate right but i fear he off this time with so many national polls with romney in the lead.

chuck todd was glommy other day for obama saying 47% nationally for a president is a bad number

I find it funny that the cons on here rip Nate Silver and call him biased but then eat up what Dick Morris is serving. Hilarious.

Nate is the best pollster.

Good luck on election day.
i hope nate right but i fear he off this time with so many national polls with romney in the lead.

chuck todd was glommy other day for obama saying 47% nationally for a president is a bad number

Especially when the undecided normally vote for the challenger.
agree which is why i am still feeing downcast about the president chances

I find it funny that the cons on here rip Nate Silver and call him biased but then eat up what Dick Morris is serving. Hilarious.

I find it sad that someone with Jewish heritage still laps up what Obama feeds him after having dissed Israel time and again.

Not every Jewish person is a Zionist. That also has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

But every Israeli is a zinoist?

Will you cheer as Islamic ordinance falls on innocent children?

Forum List

Back