Longtime Oklahoma Sooners assistant coach Cale Gundy resigns after he says he uttered a "shameful and hurtful" word during a team meeting last week

So let me get this straight. The player who wrote these 'vile and insensitive' words is still on the team, but this longtime coach gets fired for reading the player's words?

WHEN is somebody going to stand up to the PC Marxist left? When? Who's going to be the first?

Someone isn't being truthful. He says he inadvertently read the word but the release by the team says he said it over and over.

"He chose to read aloud to his players, not once but multiple times, a racially charged word that is objectionable to everyone," Venables said,

Someone isn't being truthful. He says he inadvertently read the word but the release by the team says he said it over and over.

"He chose to read aloud to his players, not once but multiple times, a racially charged word that is objectionable to everyone," Venables said,
So if someone says "n*gger", people lose their minds? Weakness on this level is insulting. The weak shouldnt be allowed around the rest of us.

I saw it and im not super happy about it. If Trump broke the law, great. Prove it and put him in jail, but when they keep coming up empty fucking handed every god damn time they go after him, its just looks like a politically weaponized federal agency. This is exactly the kind of thing that starts civil wars.

His safe was EMPTY!!!! They got nothing!!!! But now we are left with a really fucked up situation where the democrats are going after the previous president and it isnt going to end well for any of us.

I saw it and im not super happy about it. If Trump broke the law, great. Prove it and put him in jail, but when they keep coming up empty fucking handed every god damn time they go after him, its just looks like a politically weaponized federal agency. This is exactly the kind of thing that starts civil wars.

His safe was EMPTY!!!! They got nothing!!!! But now we are left with a really fucked up situation where the democrats are going after the previous president and it isnt going to end well for any of us.
i agree, bro...you should be angry...it's not gonna end well for America, is it? (the Trump era, i mean)

Forum List

Back