Long list for Trump ...

Hey, really big news is that trump has stopped ford from moving their plant to Mexico.

Never mind that Ford wasn't going to close the US plant and had no plans to move it to Mexico. Yes, its just another trump lie but its UUUUGE and bigly.

when the sea rises because of these anti-climate change policies and coastal economies begin crashing, we can look back at this turning point in time and thank 60 million people for this.
Do, do you spend money on "carbon credits?"

How much?

Did, did not work?

Hi left wing propaganist. Pleased to meet you. Tell us. How many things did "Inconvenient Truth" get wrong?

I stopped counting at 10. Florida was suppose to be gone in 2013.

listen, don't talk about climate change when you simply don't know what you're talking about? i live in hawaii and we see the effects of climate change and how it gets worse every year, man. read a book, listen to the scientific community, for goodness sake.

Like I told them before....it's here in east TN too.

when the sea rises because of these anti-climate change policies and coastal economies begin crashing, we can look back at this turning point in time and thank 60 million people for this.

How much?

Did, did not work?

Hi left wing propaganist. Pleased to meet you. Tell us. How many things did "Inconvenient Truth" get wrong?

listen, don't talk about climate change when you simply don't know what you're talking about? i live in hawaii and we see the effects of climate change and how it gets worse every year, man. read a book, listen to the scientific community, for goodness sake.

When did that happen and what happened to Virginia and North Carolina?

How much?

Did, did not work?

When did that happen and what happened to Virginia and North Carolina?
What happened in Virginia and North Carolina is what happened throughout American. Clinton won the majority of larger cities in both blue and red states and lost in suburbs and rural areas. Clinton won Miami, the gold coast and Tampa but lost the state, wins Detroit and loses Michigan, wins Cleveland and loses Ohio, wins Des Moines and loses Iowa, winds Dallas and Houston and loses Texas, wins Raleigh and Norfolk and loses Virginia, etc...
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/16/us/politics/the-two-americas-of-2016.html

Forum List

Back