Long list for Trump ...

when the sea rises because of these anti-climate change policies and coastal economies begin crashing, we can look back at this turning point in time and thank 60 million people for this.
Do, do you spend money on "carbon credits?"

How much?

Did, did not work?

Hi left wing propaganist. Pleased to meet you. Tell us. How many things did "Inconvenient Truth" get wrong?

I stopped counting at 10. Florida was suppose to be gone in 2013.

listen, don't talk about climate change when you simply don't know what you're talking about? i live in hawaii and we see the effects of climate change and how it gets worse every year, man. read a book, listen to the scientific community, for goodness sake.
You are a brainwashed hack. Trust me, I read a lot more about it than the propaganda you read.

You going to answer how much you spend on carbon credits?

How many green companies went belly up after taking millions in start up money? I stopped counting at 36.

Obama said he was going to solve the solyndra fiasco. He, he ever get around to it?

The carbon INDUSTRY is multi trillion dollar industry.

I am glad though that you use the more ambiguous term "climate change." That is good. Fully committed propagandist.

Let us see....

The 70's it was global cooling that was going to end the world.

The 80s it was acid rain.

The 90s brought us a giant hole in the ozone.

The 2000s was of course THE global warming.

Now, it is climate change.

Got it. Sooooo, you are in Hawaii and climate change has affected you? Interesting. Florida is pretty much fine.

i assume you're talking about the economics of climate change policies and how they aren't in the interest of the people financially, which is true sometimes for certain individuals (people who work for oil and i'm talking about all the way down to the miners), but climate change is real, it is backed by scientific evidence; acid rain is real, but it has been greatly reduced; the "giant hole" in the ozone is real; and global warming is a more primitive understanding of climate change--these things are backed by scientific evidence. the greenhouse effect is a real thing, here in hawaii the storm surges reach farther inland, beaches are slowly disappearing, and last year 17 hurricanes developed in the pacific, a handful of which brushed our state, and two of which actually hit us literally one after the other, an unprecedented event in the records.

when the sea rises because of these anti-climate change policies and coastal economies begin crashing, we can look back at this turning point in time and thank 60 million people for this.

How much?

Did, did not work?

Hi left wing propaganist. Pleased to meet you. Tell us. How many things did "Inconvenient Truth" get wrong?

listen, don't talk about climate change when you simply don't know what you're talking about? i live in hawaii and we see the effects of climate change and how it gets worse every year, man. read a book, listen to the scientific community, for goodness sake.

Your islands are sinking like they always have for billions of years, the ocean floor is littered with past Hawaiian islands.. The tectonic plate moves over the hot spot..

Learn something will you kid.

well i know about the tectonic plates and how it affects my state because 1. i live here and 2. hm, let me think, oh right, i live here.
but the effects of my state moving about an inch a year shouldn't be noticeable within a span of 20 years, my friend. and by that account i guess that explains too the hurricanes, the coral bleaching, and so on, all because of the tectonic plates and the hot spot. and we sink for the most part because of erosion and other effects, we aren't necessarily moving into deeper water as you are implying because my state is on the ocean floor, it doesn't get any deeper than that.

How much?

Did, did not work?

You are a brainwashed hack. Trust me, I read a lot more about it than the propaganda you read.

How many green companies went belly up after taking millions in start up money? I stopped counting at 36.

Obama said he was going to solve the solyndra fiasco. He, he ever get around to it?

I am glad though that you use the more ambiguous term "climate change." That is good. Fully committed propagandist.

Let us see....

Got it. Sooooo, you are in Hawaii and climate change has affected you? Interesting. Florida is pretty much fine.

i assume you're talking about the economics of climate change policies and how they aren't in the interest of the people financially, which is true sometimes for certain individuals (people who work for oil and i'm talking about all the way down to the miners), but climate change is real, it is backed by scientific evidence; acid rain is real, but it has been greatly reduced; the "giant hole" in the ozone is real; and global warming is a more primitive understanding of climate change--these things are backed by scientific evidence. the greenhouse effect is a real thing, here in hawaii the storm surges reach farther inland, beaches are slowly disappearing, and last year 17 hurricanes developed in the pacific, a handful of which brushed our state, and two of which actually hit us literally one after the other, an unprecedented event in the records.

AGW is junk science and again kid the pacific ocean is litters with past Hawaiian islands learn something Kid

Scientists in Berkeley and elsewhere say Hawaii's fate -- some 80 million years into the future -- is a certainty not just for the Big Island, but for all the major Hawaiian islands and a string of smaller, related islets that dot the ocean toward the northwest for 1,500 miles.

As those islands vanish one by one, new volcanoes will rise from the seabed where Hawaii is now; and ultimately, those too will move northwestward and shrink beneath the waves, just as if a huge undersea conveyor belt were carrying them along from birth to oblivion.

This sad end to the tropical islands as we know them is being revealed in a geologic saga playing out deep on the ocean floor. It is there that one huge moving slab of the Earth's crust, called the Pacific plate, moves the islands along toward their fate a few inches each century.

And it is there that a great "hot spot" of magma, created by the fiery heat of the Earth's core 1,800 miles beneath the seabed, is fueling the replacement islands with magma, while the massive plate itself is twisting slowly toward the west.

The Berkeley scientists and their many colleagues have chronicled these island and plate movements with data painstakingly acquired by researchers at the Berkeley Geochronology Center, aboard research vessels roaming the far Pacific, at the U.S. Geological Survey's paleomagnetism lab in Menlo Park, and at Stanford and many other research centers.

"The islands," said Warren Sharp, a geochemist at the geochronology lab in Berkeley, "are all just passively riding on that Pacific plate. The moving hot spot formed them, the plate carries them, and over time they will all disappear."

How much?

Did, did not work?

Let us see....

AGW is junk science and again kid the pacific ocean is litters with past Hawaiian islands learn something Kid

Scientists in Berkeley and elsewhere say Hawaii's fate -- some 80 million years into the future -- is a certainty not just for the Big Island, but for all the major Hawaiian islands and a string of smaller, related islets that dot the ocean toward the northwest for 1,500 miles.

As those islands vanish one by one, new volcanoes will rise from the seabed where Hawaii is now; and ultimately, those too will move northwestward and shrink beneath the waves, just as if a huge undersea conveyor belt were carrying them along from birth to oblivion.

This sad end to the tropical islands as we know them is being revealed in a geologic saga playing out deep on the ocean floor. It is there that one huge moving slab of the Earth's crust, called the Pacific plate, moves the islands along toward their fate a few inches each century.

And it is there that a great "hot spot" of magma, created by the fiery heat of the Earth's core 1,800 miles beneath the seabed, is fueling the replacement islands with magma, while the massive plate itself is twisting slowly toward the west.

The Berkeley scientists and their many colleagues have chronicled these island and plate movements with data painstakingly acquired by researchers at the Berkeley Geochronology Center, aboard research vessels roaming the far Pacific, at the U.S. Geological Survey's paleomagnetism lab in Menlo Park, and at Stanford and many other research centers.

"The islands," said Warren Sharp, a geochemist at the geochronology lab in Berkeley, "are all just passively riding on that Pacific plate. The moving hot spot formed them, the plate carries them, and over time they will all disappear."

i know this but you're not factoring in the rate at which it is happening, i've seen changes in MY lifetime. also it's tragically ironic how you turn to the scientists to justify an argument that the scientists are 99% behind--you aren't bothered by this?

How much?

Did, did not work?

Your islands are sinking like they always have for billions of years, the ocean floor is littered with past Hawaiian islands.. The tectonic plate moves over the hot spot..

well i know about the tectonic plates and how it affects my state because 1. i live here and 2. hm, let me think, oh right, i live here.
but the effects of my state moving about an inch a year shouldn't be noticeable within a span of 20 years, my friend. and by that account i guess that explains too the hurricanes, the coral bleaching, and so on, all because of the tectonic plates and the hot spot. and we sink for the most part because of erosion and other effects, we aren't necessarily moving into deeper water as you are implying because my state is on the ocean floor, it doesn't get any deeper than that.

No one calls it a hurricane in the pacific ocean.

You fibbing now?

I am not predicting much but I think Trump is going to do what freshman congress men and women wish they could do..

Blow up the government and make real changes..

I personally think young congress men and women republicans and democrats are secretly exited about a trumps presidency.. I know govenors are. We will see
I would say they are more curious than excited. No one really knows what he will do as president, not even Trump.

How much?

Did, did not work?

Let us see....

i know this but you're not factoring in the rate at which it is happening, i've seen changes in MY lifetime. also it's tragically ironic how you turn to the scientists to justify an argument that the scientists are 99% behind--you aren't bothered by this?

In your lifetime? What makes you so speacial to say that? my cubbies won the World series.. So does that make me as speacial as you?

Stop this nonsense your islands always sink..

I am not predicting much but I think Trump is going to do what freshman congress men and women wish they could do..

I personally think young congress men and women republicans and democrats are secretly exited about a trumps presidency.. I know govenors are. We will see
I would say they are more curious than excited. No one really knows what he will do as president, not even Trump.

Agree but the possibilitys for the good is endless..

Will see but the doom and gloom from the liberals was just dumb.

How much?

Did, did not work?

Exactly! I've lived in Tennessee all my life and we used to have killing frosts in October and snows in November. Now....we're half way through November and we haven't even had a cold morning much less a frost.

There is nothing to support the idea that there will be great accomplishments by Trump except his campaign rhetoric. Electing Trump is like hiring a flashy secretary that talks a good line but can't type and has never worked in an office. As I said no one knows what Trump will do.

How much?

Did, did not work?

You fibbing now?

well i guess i have to clarify. i specifically referred to storms developing off of mexico, which were 17 last year, storms that could potentially pose a threat to hawaii. and yes if it develops there (which is the pacific) we refer to it as a hurricane.

President Trump is going to have a busy day on January 20, and none of this includes actually being sworn in. Here are 21 of Trump’s Day One plans:

• enforce United States law
  • begin work on border wall
  • pursue constitutional amendment to put term limits on Congress
  • institute hiring freeze for most federal workers
  • eliminate two regulations for every one passed
  • five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists
  • impose lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments
  • ban foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections
  • withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
  • label China a currency manipulator
  • begin work to end foreign trading abuses
  • lift roadblocks on the Keystone Pipeline
  • cancel payments to UN Climate Change Program
  • end the “war on coal”
  • repeal ObamaCare
  • begin renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
  • remove “criminal illegal immigrants”
  • cancel unconstitutional executive actions
  • begin the process of filling the Supreme Court vacancy
  • cancel federal funding for “sanctuary cites”
  • suspend immigration from “terror prone regions”

The President of The Hair Club has already "forgot" two BIGLY promises that got him elected ...

defeat ISIS

and

make black ghettos safe, and give blacks jobs

day one will be soooooo much fun .....
The first thing you listed, as a problem for Trump is "enforce United States law". How pathetic is it that a President needs to take office and that this by your own standards is the number one challenge for him? How disgusting would the previous president have to be for this to become the number one challenge of his successor? That's the one damn thing that got you President Donald Trump you stupid fuck.

And you forgot about the 2 billion folks around the world who rooted for the cubbies to win the World series..

Trump is going to show you guys something we can run the government like a Business and be very successful at it.

There's not two billion people in the world who even know who the Cubbies are!!

Really? Lol! You for real?

There is nothing to support the idea that there will be great accomplishments by Trump except his campaign rhetoric. Electing Trump is like hiring a flashy secretary that talks a good line but can't type and has never worked in an office. As I said no one knows what Trump will do.
Lower the sea levels, heal the planet, give everyone some free shit. That kind accomplishment?

Why didn't obama close Gitmo like he said?
Although there are only 69 prisoners left why should he? Donald Trump has vowed to keep the prison open, and to “load it up with some bad dudes.” So why go to expense of closing it just to see the new president open it up.

Obama promised to close Gitmo on his first day in office, that didn't work out well for Obama.

How much?

Did, did not work?

You fibbing now?

well i guess i have to clarify. i specifically referred to storms developing off of mexico, which were 17 last year, storms that could potentially pose a threat to hawaii. and yes if it develops there (which is the pacific) we refer to it as a hurricane.

West to east is always a typhoon.. Ahh what ever.. You seem kinda young worred and indocterated..

But post like a decent person.. So let me ask you something what do you propose the solution is for the Hawaiian Islands?

Do you think man can stop it?

Although there are only 69 prisoners left why should he? Donald Trump has vowed to keep the prison open, and to “load it up with some bad dudes.” So why go to expense of closing it just to see the new president open it up.

Obama promised to close Gitmo on his first day in office, that didn't work out well for Obama.

Obama did sign to close it in case you missed it.. Not a fan of Obama but he did sign it

Obama did sign to close it in case you missed it.. Not a fan of Obama but he did sign it

He didn't follow through, he backed down.

I was always surprised at that. I think that's the only time he backed down to Congress.. I always wanted to know why?

I was always surprised at that. I think that's the only time he backed down to Congress.. I always wanted to know why?
Everything you might want to know about it and more.
Why Obama Has Failed to Close Guantánamo

Forum List

Back