Lombardo vs. Gaetz in Florida

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Mark Lombardo accusing Gaetz as the MAL informant?

This is some real juicy stuff. They both are GOP opponents down in Florida.

I voted for Lombardo.

I voted for Lombardo.
1660768823842.png

Maybe if Gaetz did his job for Florida's 1st District instead of his incessant Trump ass kissing and trafficking teenage whores he wouldn't get beat up on. 200 missed votes in the House.

Mark Lombardo is ramping up his assault on incumbent U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz as the Marine Corps veteran and former FedEx executive attempts to unseat the controversial incumbent in Florida’s 1st Congressional District.

“Matt Gaetz is a liar who doesn’t respect women, generates falsehoods, promotes conspiracy theories, uses gimmicks to get TV airtime, and baits voters with racist and anti-gay siren calls,” Lombardo said in a prepared statement.

“Matt Gaetz is a hypocrite and nothing but a me-first, professional politician who entangled himself in a child sex-trafficking investigation and then sought a pardon for ‘any and all’ crimes to keep himself out of jail. It’s not surprising he used his campaign donors’ money to pay pedophile Jeffery Epstein’s attorney.”

It would take a lot of child sex slaves to convince Gaets to betray his orange daddy

I realize you're a Nazi democrat, IQ < 60 - but you do grasp that Lombardo is campaigning as the legitimate MAGA choice - ie the stronger Trump supporter, right?
I realize you were poorly raised and have become sexually attracted to Donald Trump and his family, but you do grasp that Lombardo accused Gaetz of being the FBI informant? And that Gaetz has trafficked underage sex slaves before, and would likely accept them as payment for that?

I realize you're a Nazi democrat, IQ < 60 - but you do grasp that Lombardo is campaigning as the legitimate MAGA choice - ie the stronger Trump supporter, right?
If you had a brain you would realize it's about Gaetz. Too much for you to twist. Dipshit is you.

Are you sure which Lombardo is running in Florida?
You couldn't run a GOP campaign in Florida without kissing up to Trump.
You sure are the challenged one.

Of course he's America 1st. He's running GOP. In Florida.

He says the politicians in DC are useless. Not too specific. So he is different. See it to believe it.

I realize you were poorly raised and have become sexually attracted to Donald Trump and his family, but you do grasp that Lombardo accused Gaetz of being the FBI informant? And that Gaetz has trafficked underage sex slaves before, and would likely accept them as payment for that?

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Lombardo is campaigning as the True supporter of Donald Trump, you drooling retard.

Look, you're not a retard because you're a Nazi.

You're a Nazi because you're a retard.

True story.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Lombardo is campaigning as the True supporter of Donald Trump
That's what every republican candidate is doing because they have no choice. You can't claim to oppose Democracy and then not support the autocrat. Lombardo is not special for doing what every single GOP candidate is doing.

Forum List

Back