LOL, Seinfeld. Welcome to the world of politically correct prison.The left PC police strike again.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-9.34.25-AM.png

That Tweet is causing all sorts of problems for Jerry Seinfeld.

Jerry Seinfeld’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Joke on Twitter Causes Outcry

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee features Jerry Seinfeld chatting with fellow comic Lewis Black.

To promote the episode, Seinfeld recently tweeted out a joke referencing Black’s last name. He said: “New! Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Lewis Black. Black’s life matters.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

14719141_1340990786014995_8484320577392214016_n.jpg

the left are not so tolerant of humor

--LOL

The Leftists have no sense of humour, they are devoid of humour, they are some of the most unfunny people on the planet, their attempts at humour are almost painful to observe.

You cannot have a sense of humour if you're angry all the time and have a stick up your buttocks.

--LOL

The Leftists have no sense of humour, they are devoid of humour, they are some of the most unfunny people on the planet, their attempts at humour are almost painful to observe.

You cannot have a sense of humour if you're angry all the time and have a stick up your buttocks.
They need to sit back and relax... have a MAGA (Make America Great Again) mug of black coffee and enjoy life.
maxresdefault-12-618x348.jpg

--LOL

They need to sit back and relax... have a MAGA (Make America Great Again) mug of black coffee and enjoy life.

I agree and I agree :smoke:

Feels_good_man.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-9.34.25-AM.png

That Tweet is causing all sorts of problems for Jerry Seinfeld.

Jerry Seinfeld’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Joke on Twitter Causes Outcry

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee features Jerry Seinfeld chatting with fellow comic Lewis Black.

To promote the episode, Seinfeld recently tweeted out a joke referencing Black’s last name. He said: “New! Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Lewis Black. Black’s life matters.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

14719141_1340990786014995_8484320577392214016_n.jpg

Upsetting the Leftist Politically Correct Police is just the cherry on the top, at least ten times a day it now should be obligatory to upset them, let's get with the programme :smoke:

pepe_trump_cherry.png

--LOL

We sure can't laugh at their jokes... but at least we can laugh at them. Nature seems to have this sense of balance.

--LOL

Whatever happened to, what's the woman called I forget already, you know, this woman? :popcorn:

donald-trump-gives-hillary-clinton-pepe-frog-drawing-meme.jpg

It's a great show, I even like the one with Obama. Jerry seems to be one of the genuine characters that hasn't let fame go to his head. He's a lib but not a leftist. Most libs these days seem to be leftists.

It's a great show, I even like the one with Obama. Jerry seems to be one of the genuine characters that hasn't let fame go to his head. He's a lib but not a leftist. Most libs these days seem to be leftists.

I have never seen this programme.

I have never seen this programme.
It is free on Crackle. He takes a comedian for a ride in a classic auto to a coffee shop. It does not seem scripted at all. Some are famous comedians and the show is hilarious. The Obama one was unique but George Stephanopolous is his brother in law so I'm sure that's how it got set up.

And Seinfeld is the one speaking out at his guest appearances on the talk show circuit, about the rediculousness of this PC nonsense especially in our colleges.
They want to tie the comedians hands and feet, so they can't entertain, which is like telling a musician they can't use certain notes.

Comedy has suffered under PC oppression. Comedy by design is offensive. When people lose the ability to laugh at themselves and stereotypes they enter a state of perpetual offense. Stereotypes have always had a snippet of truth as certain groups do exhibit a certain type of behavior, however no group is a prisoner to a stereotype as that is only a perceived observation of that behavioral trait. Thing with comedy is if you don't like it you are free to change the channel. images (1).jpg

Forum List

Back