LOL, Psaki is well out of her depth.

Rumble.com? :laugh2:
Only the BEST sources for you Trumpettes!

Rumble - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible or reliable

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.

Had that been Huck-A-Sanders or the Bottled Fox News Blonde, we would have gotten not only a bullshit answer, but immediately going after the reporter who asked the question to mask the fact that they didn't feel like answering the question.
As stated, Psaki gave a legitimate response. A press secretary that will actually answer questions and get back to a reporter if she doesn't have the answer. How refreshing. :)

In the battle of intellect, Psaki beats the combined IQ of Spicey, Huckabuck and that last blonde bimbo.
Plus, she doesn't lie and she's kinda cute! Of course, I always had a thing for Gingers. ;)

zH5utYKw.jpg

Rumble - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible or reliable

• Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.
Since when have you cared about transparency? If we had transparency the massive fraud would have been proven. In fact, it still can be if the state elections officials become transparent.

The irony and hypocrisy is expected, but it is so obvious.

Since when have you cared about transparency? If we had transparency the massive fraud would have been proven. In fact, it still can be if the state elections officials become transparent.

Dude, come out of your alternative parallel universe and join humanity and the ACTUAL world. Thanks.

She didn’t have an answer so she said she would get back to it.

Legitimate response

View attachment 451562

Russia Today dude?

Really?

It's very fitting in Psaki's case, since she works for Putin:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Has Jen given Donald's buddies any top secret Jewish intelligence yet? :confused-84:

trumps-meeting-with-lavrov-and-kislyak-tweet.jpg

You're such a dick. What do you have against Jews?

Dude, come out of your alternative parallel universe and join humanity and the ACTUAL world. Thanks.

Aww - Zoggy no likee my post. This makes me SAD :71:

In the battle of intellect, Psaki beats the combined IQ of Spicey, Huckabuck and that last blonde bimbo.
Plus, she doesn't lie and she's kinda cute! Of course, I always had a thing for Gingers.

How old is that picture? She sure didn't look like that when I seen her last night.

Legitimate response

View attachment 451562

Russia Today dude?

Really?

Has Jen given Donald's buddies any top secret Jewish intelligence yet? :confused-84:

The same thing all the lefties have against Jews. The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-Semitic organization in America.

Legitimate response

View attachment 451562

Russia Today dude?

Really?

The same thing all the lefties have against Jews. The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-Semitic organization in America.

I agree 100%. As a Jew I do not feel they need nor want my vote.

Legitimate response
It's not legitimate when nearly 1/2 of your responses are "I don't have a fucking clue, let me circle back with you".

She has no answers because she's completely uninformed and incompetent.

Hey- that's not fair!

Some of those reporters questions with two syllable words in them.

I ask you... who could be expected to lie well with those terrible conditions?

In other words she can't lie with ease like Trump's press secretaries did...got it

She's a Russian spy, not a press secretary.
And your a troll and not a
serious poster..

LOL!

You take posting on an anonymous message board way too seriously.

Serious poster... :)

Forum List

Back