Lol, Illinois shooter identified

We'll get around to you, and you'll be crying like a baby when we take it away.

But Crimo did use an AR-15.
No he didn't liar. When you come make sure you're first in the door.

Looks like they found out who he is. Really looks white don't he? His words describe him as just what I said, a lefty America hating loon.

View attachment 666159
Looks like a typical Trump lovin', gun lovin' white nationalist

Eventually, Americans are going to get fed up with having to arrange our whole society around the Ammosexuals who won't clean up their act.
Yesterday, 99.999% of legal gun owners didn't commit a crime with their firearms.

Yet you're holding them responsible for things they didn't do, and want to punish them for it.

Have you amputated your penis to prevent other men from raping women?

Yesterday, 99.999% of legal gun owners didn't commit a crime with their firearms.

Yet you're holding them responsible for things they didn't do, and want to punish them for it.

Yesterday, 100% of planes were not hijacked and flown into buildings. Yet because this DID happen 20 years ago, we all now have to take off our shoes, and get an invasive search by an x-ray machine.

3,000 people died on 9/11. But it was bad enough where we still change how we don things.

Every year, 43,000 people die of gun violence, but we won't even take the simplest steps to keep guns out of the wrong hands, because people like you who I assume won't commit crimes with your guns, don't want to fill out extra paperwork.

Yesterday, 100% of planes were not hijacked and flown into buildings. Yet because this DID happen 20 years ago, we all now have to take off our shoes, and get an invasive search by an x-ray machine.
The right to wear shoes isn't enumerated in the Constituton.

The Constitution has a means by which it may be changed.

Hop to it. Any other method of abrogating people's rights is unconstitutional and will be rejected by rational people.
3,000 people died on 9/11. But it was bad enough where we still change how we don things.

Every year, 43,000 people die of gun violence, but we won't even take the simplest steps to keep guns out of the wrong hands, because people like you who I assume won't commit crimes with your guns, don't want to fill out extra paperwork.
You can stop pretending you care about victims of gun violence.

You just want people unable to resist leftist tyranny. You have fantasies about putting people on cattle cars. Guaranteed.

he right to wear shoes isn't enumerated in the Constituton.

The Constitution has a means by which it may be changed.

Hop to it. Any other method of abrogating people's rights is unconstitutional and will be rejected by rational people.
Second amendments is about militias, not guns. guns aren't mentioned, well-regulated militias are.

Looks like they found out who he is. Really looks white don't he? His words describe him as just what I said, a lefty America hating loon.

View attachment 666159
1657207061603.png

Thanks, miketx. He sure has a smug look on his face. :(

Last edited:
Second amendments is about militias, not guns. guns aren't mentioned, well-regulated militias are.

Are you saying guns are not arms? Really. :rolleyes-41:

Verbatim Amendment 2: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Are you saying guns are not arms? Really. :rolleyes-41:

Verbatim Amendment 2: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
He's took one too many stupid pills today. He thinks it means the right to arm bears.

Well kiss my grits. From wikipedia: "White Americans are Americans who identify as and are perceived to be white people. This group constitutes the majority of the people in the United States. As of the 2020 Census, 61.6%, or 204,277,273 people, were white alone."

Next leftist racist truth stretch, plz. Thx.

Yeah, and in spite of your lies the government approves his purchase of the gun even though he was flagged. Try enforcing the laws, ghoul.

Crimo's dad helped him buy guns after he had already attempted suicide and threatened to kill other people.

So, my prediction that he did not have a decent father figure in his life is holding up as well.

Crimo's dad helped him buy guns after he had already attempted suicide and threatened to kill other people.

So, my prediction that he did not have a decent father figure in his life is holding up as well.
That appears to be true. So why didn't the background check see his past? because the the government either didn't care if this nut got a gun or were just plain lazy and imcompetent.

Forum List

Back