Lol Did Anybody Actually See This Commerical?

I'm not a football fan myself, so I never watch the super bowl, but this is really ridiculous. :auiqs.jpg:

The entire fiasco that was the Halftime show and woke commercial sets was unwatchable I turned to forensic files during halftime. What a complete waste of air time

And yet, even despite the NFL's open, blatant proliferation of woke anti-Americanism, millions upon millions of so-called patriotic Americans were chomping at the bit to tune in and watch the game. Face it: a very large majority of Americans on all sides of the political aisle are good obedient sheep and will remain so, no matter what their politicians or favorite pastimes do to them. Bah, bah sheep sheep, sleep sleep.

And yet, even despite the NFL's open, blatant proliferation of woke anti-Americanism, millions upon millions of so-called patriotic Americans were chomping at the bit to tune in and watch the game. Face it: a very large majority of Americans on all sides of the political aisle are good obedient sheep and will remain so, no matter what their politicians or favorite pastimes do to them. Bah, bah sheep sheep, sleep sleep.

Those millions of Americans just wanted this pandemic to be over, so they could go on living their lives.

Unfortunately, the POS leftist wokies found the game to be a good opportunity to cram their woke bullshit down the throats of the people watching the game.

Forum List

Back