How great must it be to be Travis Kelce?

Did this gut step in shit or what?

FIrst, he gets to make big money playing football and then he hooks up with a beautiful and popular pop star.

He must of done something really good in a past life.

Good for him!

The guy has 2 rings and headed for another Super Bowl. His girlfriend is Taylor Swift. He gets millions to do silly commercials. I'm not a Chief's fan or a Kelce fan, but dayum! If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl he might actually get into Taylor's pants! Wait what?
Am I the only one who thinks amongst female celebrities Taylor Swift is not overly attractive? You can tell that the amount of makeup on her face at any given time has to be monumental

So?

She far more than any entertainer in our history has captured the moment of the; femine romantic. I know of friends who flew with the daughters to one of the tour's sites. It is amazing. Good for her that girls from 6 to great grandmothers of 86 in unity celebrate being romantic women.

The guy has 2 rings and headed for another Super Bowl. His girlfriend is Taylor Swift. He gets millions to do silly commercials. I'm not a Chief's fan or a Kelce fan, but dayum! If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl he might actually get into Taylor's pants! Wait what?
I am so incredibly jealous of the guy. A man that seems to have it all and he has a Taylor Swift as a girlfriend. Going to Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back