Lois Lerner emails

bc7b4f0853e79dd16ed21d1e414a7cc2.jpg

Excellent!

When they show that Learner wasn't working with the President to scrutinize conservative 501c4 groups as Issa has claimed, will Issa apologize?

So glad the Dog and Pony shows and pontifications of the Right wing Congress critters is nearing the end on the missing Lerner email scandal...

they've got them, now show us what you got!

PUT UP, OR SHUT UP time!!!

Excellent!

When they show that Learner wasn't working with the President to scrutinize conservative 501c4 groups as Issa has claimed, will Issa apologize?

So glad the Dog and Pony shows and pontifications of the Right wing Congress critters is nearing the end on the missing Lerner email scandal...

Naw, Issa will leak stuff out of context, and then they will play gotcha when the actual context shows that it's no big deal.

Excellent!

Naw, Issa will leak stuff out of context, and then they will play gotcha when the actual context shows that it's no big deal.
Such a dumbass. No big deal? Lol.... do you enjoy filling out those tax forms and writing that big check? Oh!! I forgot you don't work and pay taxes.. lol. Your a hoot.

Excellent!

Joe is always defending the Republican point of view :ahole-1:
obama-lois-lerner-fifth-amendment.jpg

Such a dumbass. No big deal? Lol.... do you enjoy filling out those tax forms and writing that big check? Oh!! I forgot you don't work and pay taxes.. lol. Your a hoot.

I get someone else to fill out my taxes, because they are complicated with working two jobs and having a side business.

But that isn't the point here.

The point here was that Lerner was tasked with the job of determining whether political groups were entitled to tax exemptions. And a lot of them really weren't.

Hear from Oval Office after the emails were found: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back