Logic

Rum goes with coke. Sometimes whiskey (if that's your thing)

Vodka? no.

Vodka, if it goes with pop, goes with 7-up, sprite, squirt (delish)... etc. Light pops. Goes great with lemonade. Vodka is a light mixer drink... rum is usually a dark mixer drink, althought lighter rums can mix with some lighter fruit juices.

...but that's just my opinion.

tells me you haven't tried it.

Diet Coke + Vodka = awesome.

I don't like rules, unless they are rules I've created. :)

:D Mornin', dillo! :D

I don't really drink, anyway. I usually just take one or two sips of my husband's drink, just to taste it. Alcohol doesn't make me feel good. It just makes me feel sleepy. :)

Well, it makes me feel good:mm: I like my JD neat.How are you keeping Nienna?

It makes sense. Nobody expects a guy - especially so young - to have intimate, personal, sometimes phyical knowledge of what constitutes a 'good' drink. So, don't feel bad if you haven't tried Vodka + diet coke. :)

It's not too late for you!
I'm pretty sure you can't use carnal knowledge with that intent, but then again you DO drink vodka diet coke.

:dunno:

About the darkest I've ever mildly considered trying again was vodka and Dr. Pepper, but even that was very average, in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure you can't use carnal knowledge with that intent, but then again you DO drink vodka diet coke.

:dunno:

About the darkest I've ever mildly considered trying again was vodka and Dr. Pepper, but even that was very average, in my opinion.

I didn't use "carnal knowledge" I used 'carnal' knowledge.

carnal

adj 1: of the appetites and passions of the body; "animal instincts"; "carnal knowledge"; "fleshly desire"; "a sensual delight in eating"; "music is the only sensual pleasure without vice" [syn: animal(a), fleshly, sensual] 2: of or relating to the body or flesh; "carnal remains" 3: of or relating to or belonging to the body; "a bodily organ"; "bodily functions"; "carnal remains" [syn: bodily]

If you or our dear MrBlu wish to miss the point while criticizing the words I chose to convey the point of "Very intimate, physical" knowledge of 'fine drinks' that's your right, I suppose.

Why bother with any of this mixing when you can just pour Gin + Tonic and get one of the greatest drinks ever created?

:gang1:

lose the tonic add two olives in a chilled glass with one drop of bitters and you may be onto something.............

I didn't use "carnal knowledge" I used 'carnal' knowledge.

If you or our dear MrBlu wish to miss the point while criticizing the words I chose to convey the point of "Very intimate, physical" knowledge of 'fine drinks' that's your right, I suppose.
:rotflmao:

Okey dokey buddy, okey dokey.

Forum List

Back