Lofty goals for such a young man

Status
Not open for further replies.
You h
Oh cool, today's Jew hating rant from USMB's usual bigots like Odorous and Paintmyass.
I don't hate Jews, but I do hate Zionists. They are nothing alike.
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clear now?
You hate everyone. Big deal.
For good reason...

You know, nobody will miss you....
One here or there, but your point is valid. True for all in the end.

I can't imagine anyone.... you're just a miserable fuck. You need help... like Vienna style help.

You h
I don't hate Jews, but I do hate Zionists. They are nothing alike.
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clear now?
For good reason...

I can't imagine anyone.... you're just a miserable fuck. You need help... like Vienna style help.
You need to answer the question, are the Jews above anti-Semites?

Young Muslim Boy Wants To Be An Engineer 'So I Can Blow Up The Jews' : PatriotUpdate.com #patriotupdate @patriotupdate

LMAO....gotta give it to the young man he knows who his races mortal enemy is and he doesn't rid them of the earth they will rid him...course this young man will probably be murdered by some IDF terrorist before he is 10.

"his race"????

is Muslim a race leftard???

your ignorance is appalling. i'd lecture to stop posting stupidity but i want as many people as possible to see the true face of hate-filled ignorance and HYPOCRISY.

so please continue

You h
For good reason...

i'm always amused by left-wing lemmings who use as their argument against israel the world's most intolerant Jews; anti-Zionist Ultra-Orthodox Jews, the TALIBAN OF JUDAISM

idiots and hypocrites

You h
For good reason...

I don't need to answer anything coming from you.... you're nothing but a miserable, mean-spirited bigot.

For good reason...

I don't need to answer anything coming from you.... you're nothing but a miserable, mean-spirited bigot.
I see, so you cannot deal with reality even enough to acknowledge that an anti-Zionist Jew isn't an anti-Semite, so they must be different things? So be it.

I see, so you cannot deal with reality even enough to acknowledge that an anti-Zionist Jew isn't an anti-Semite, so they must be different things? So be it.

you dont even know what you're posting. just stop dude; it's embarrasing

For good reason...

i'm always amused by left-wing lemmings who use as their argument against israel the world's most intolerant Jews; anti-Zionist Ultra-Orthodox Jews, the TALIBAN OF JUDAISM

idiots and hypocrites
Tell us, are they anti-Semites, yes or no?

idiots and hypocrites

stop embarrassing yourself

idiots and hypocrites

Take your own advice, for once:
flag-ani.gif
Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

idiots and hypocrites

flag-ani.gif

they oppose the state of israel on religious grounds; not because they give a shit about "Palestinians"

i dont need to take my own advice, i'm not the one approaching from a standpoint of ignorance, you are.

Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State
www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm
Neturei Karta
WHY ORTHODOX JEWS ARE OPPOSED TO A ZIONIST STATE ... of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. ... They incite anti-Semitism and then they present themselves as the "saviors
"Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing
We would like to take a few minutes of your time to prevent you from making a terrible mistake that may have disastrous results for many.

You have always without a doubt heard and read much about the political crises in the Middle East in which the State of Israel plays a central role. This is, in fact, an ongoing series of crises with potential to bring the greatest misfortune on the entire world. Tragically many believe that Zionism and Judaism are identical. Thus they conclude that the entire Jewish people is responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the world crises which emanates from it. This is a Grave Error!

The truth is that the [URL='http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_v_zionism.cfm']Jewish faith and Zionism
are two very different philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah"
Judaism is not Zionism[/URL]

idiots and hypocrites

flag-ani.gif

they oppose the state of israel on religious grounds; not because they give a shit about "Palestinians"

i dont need to take my own advice, i'm not the one approaching from a standpoint of ignorance, you are.
I know who they are, and what they believe, and why they are anti-Zionist but not anti-Semites, just as I am.

Neturei Karta
WHY ORTHODOX JEWS ARE OPPOSED TO A ZIONIST STATE ... of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. ... They incite anti-Semitism and then they present themselves as the "saviors
Judaism is not Zionism

i never said they were one in the same idiot

try another straw man

idiots and hypocrites

flag-ani.gif

I know who they are, and what they believe, and why they are anti-Zionist but not anti-Semites, just as I am.

no you dont; stop lying bigot

Neturei Karta
Judaism is not Zionism

i never said they were one in the same idiot

try another straw man
You never answered the question. Are these Jews anti-Semites, yes or no?

Young Muslim Boy Wants To Be An Engineer 'So I Can Blow Up The Jews' : PatriotUpdate.com #patriotupdate @patriotupdate

LMAO....gotta give it to the young man he knows who his races mortal enemy is and he doesn't rid them of the earth they will rid him...course this young man will probably be murdered by some IDF terrorist before he is 10.

"his race"????

is Muslim a race leftard???

your ignorance is appalling. i'd lecture to stop posting stupidity but i want as many people as possible to see the true face of hate-filled ignorance and HYPOCRISY.

so please continue
Yawn. Arab,Muslim WHATEVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back