Lockdowns

kseeding

Oct 9, 2017
How are things going on in your area? It has been months that we are experiencing this pandemic. And it is has been really tough in all aspects. Considering that there are several states/cities implementing another lockdown, how are you and your neighborhood adjusting yourselves to this?

How are things going on in your area? It has been months that we are experiencing this pandemic. And it is has been really tough in all aspects. Considering that there are several states/cities implementing another lockdown, how are you and your neighborhood adjusting yourselves to this?
I would expect a lot of red state to not lock down ....although we're cucked out beyond belief across the FUSA

fgeheneb.jpeg

I'm worried about the people on those Red states that we're concerned about this pandemic. They shouldn't be there. I believe I should share this article I have just read tackling our mental health during these days and the little activities that can help us survive the coming days of this pandemic.

There’s no such thing as a ‘lockdown.’ There’s only more affluent people staying home and paying disadvantaged people to bring them stuff.

I for one am angry. I'm angry at those who claim Covid is a hoax. I'm angry at those who refuse to wear masks. I'm angry at those who refuse to social distance. It is because of these people that refuse to do very simple and basic things that Covid is now at record-setting levels causing our hospitals to fill up and causing many many more critical illnesses and deaths. Those who deny all that Covid is known to be are endangering the lives of others.

More importantly, those who deny Covid are actually responsible for us having to go through another lockdown. They are the most vocal when it comes to being against lockdowns yet they don't realize that they are the actual reason for the lockdown. Frankly, if some denier comes near me without a mask and gives me grief, I swear I will beat the living s**t out of them. Not wearing a mask allows them to spread Covid and I consider that assault against me. And so my beating the living s**t out of them is nothing more than self-defense. Oh, and democrats carry guns too. They forget stuff like that. You can't fix stupid. Ok, rant over.

... if some denier comes near me without a mask and gives me grief, I swear I will beat the living s**t out of them...
I'm not attending my sparring classes because I can not see any way to effectively socially distance while sparring, and I can't not tell you how much I miss sparring, every single day I can't attend. Now, you tell me just how in the hell you plan to attack someone for not socially distancing without exposing yourself far more to them, that if you used your fkn head and just deliberately distanced from them? Is this person chasing you?
... Not wearing a mask allows them to spread Covid and I consider that assault against me. And so my beating the living s**t out of them is nothing more than self-defense... You can't fix stupid...
And the cop that responds is going to cuff you, without physical distancing, throw you in the back of a squad car and transport you, and he won't be wearing a mask while you are in the squad car, and once you are in a shared cell, the other prisoners will not be in masks, and you will be sharing an HVAC system with everyone in the building, so yeah, brilliant fkn plan you have there.

... if some denier comes near me without a mask and gives me grief, I swear I will beat the living s**t out of them...
I'm not attending my sparring classes because I can not see any way to effectively socially distance while sparring, and I can't not tell you how much I miss sparring, every single day I can't attend. Now, you tell me just how in the hell you plan to attack someone for not socially distancing without exposing yourself far more to them, that if you used your fkn head and just deliberately distanced from them? Is this person chasing you?
... Not wearing a mask allows them to spread Covid and I consider that assault against me. And so my beating the living s**t out of them is nothing more than self-defense... You can't fix stupid...
And the cop that responds is going to cuff you, without physical distancing, throw you in the back of a squad car and transport you, and he won't be wearing a mask while you are in the squad car, and once you are in a shared cell, the other prisoners will not be in masks, and you will be sharing an HVAC system with everyone in the building, so yeah, brilliant fkn plan you have there.

I believe he's just letting the pressure off his head. I can't blame him though. There will always be this one person who thought this virus is just a hoax and do whatever he pleases that will set your mood upside down.

I for one am angry. I'm angry at those who claim Covid is a hoax. I'm angry at those who refuse to wear masks. I'm angry at those who refuse to social distance. It is because of these people that refuse to do very simple and basic things that Covid is now at record-setting levels causing our hospitals to fill up and causing many many more critical illnesses and deaths. Those who deny all that Covid is known to be are endangering the lives of others.

More importantly, those who deny Covid are actually responsible for us having to go through another lockdown. They are the most vocal when it comes to being against lockdowns yet they don't realize that they are the actual reason for the lockdown. Frankly, if some denier comes near me without a mask and gives me grief, I swear I will beat the living s**t out of them. Not wearing a mask allows them to spread Covid and I consider that assault against me. And so my beating the living s**t out of them is nothing more than self-defense. Oh, and democrats carry guns too. They forget stuff like that. You can't fix stupid. Ok, rant over.
98.5 % survival rate
Youre an ignorant moron.

Its a cold virus

The Chinese are filling sports arenas with 80,000 people ...no masks lol

Suckers
God you people are fucking idiots

rrkdmdmxc.jpeg

I believe he's just letting the pressure off his head. I can't blame him though. There will always be this one person who thought this virus is just a hoax and do whatever he pleases that will set your mood upside down.
Angry words lead to angry actions.

I would love to be in a lockdown.

98.5 % survival rate
Youre an ignorant moron.

Its a cold virus

The Chinese are filling sports arenas with 80,000 people ...no masks lol

Suckers
God you people are fucking idiots

View attachment 422027
You are those kinds of people whom I'd like the virus to meet and greet personally with you and see how you will do in the long run, considering if you ever do survive, will get your health back 100%. Cheers. Happy thanksgiving. :stir:

Forum List

Back