Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
A good place to start is when there are no new cases.

You couldn't figure that out all by yourself? Wow!

So if that doesnt happen we should just sit back and let the world economy collapse which of course will cause far more deaths.
You've received a red herring argument alert.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes
How many dead Americans do you think are "acceptable" losses? Give us a number.

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?

So if that doesnt happen we should just sit back and let the world economy collapse which of course will cause far more deaths.
You've received a red herring argument alert.

I see you didnt answer the question.

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
Then you keep the vulnerable safe until the threat passes, and leave the young and healthy to go about their lives.

"Sacrifice(ing) them to Trump's reelection campaign" is easily the most stupid thing I've read all year...Congratulations.

You force your grandparents to work?
My grandparents are long dead and I am grandparent age. I still work for a living, A lot of older Americans still work. Opening up stuff way early means they will have to go to work or lose their jobs. Pray you never have to find a job later in life. Older American workers are being sacrificed as surely as the nursing home residents.

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president
No, just this one.

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?
You mean why cant democrat governors in deep blue states?

Never ending lock ... down!

67303-warner_home_video.jpg

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?
The "blue states" are the most heavily populated, retard. That's why Covid spreads more rapidly there.

You people are fucking retarded.

It takes an all out national effort, with a president who doesn't think Covid is a hoax. Covid has fuck-all to do with state borders.

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

The NYC area got hit early and it's densely populated. Not sure what the political party the governor is a member of makes a difference in that case.

California acted early though and on a per capita basis their numbers look great considering they were also hit early. They took action quick and it's been paying off ever since. Same in Washington, probably the first epicenter in the United States and now they aren't worth mentioning.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

See you in 2023.

And next try a response somewhat ground in reality.

My grandparents are long dead and I am grandparent age. I still work for a living, A lot of older Americans still work. Opening up stuff way early means they will have to go to work or lose their jobs. Pray you never have to find a job later in life. Older American workers are being sacrificed as surely as the nursing home residents.

Wouldnt it make more sense for the gov to help the at risk elderly population and tell the rest to get back to work?
You and your fake ass drama.....

People who want the lockdowns
Nobody wants them. Some of us just recognize their necessity. And the enormous peril of re-opening before we have certain protocols in place like the ability to test on a massive scale. Something the admin promised we would be able to do by now but failed again to come through.

Bullshit. Your type loves massive displays of government power, it makes your loins tingle.

are you hoping to get paid while sitting at home on your duff?

if the shutdown continues how do you know any jobs will be waiting for you?

This is about as dumb a question that anyone can ask. If your dumb ass had not sat at home listening to right wing bullshit, you'd understand what the end game is. Instead you listened to ignorance from idiots that told you how anybody on the so called left wants this to go on forever so they can take your rights. Or you chose to believe trumps hoax tale whereby you still believe the democrats and media are overblowing this just to stop trump from being re elected. Either way you've been duped into falling for trumps political game.

This is the Irish one...

Based on the numbers at the time... But this is the initial plan... Still a bit loosey goosey but it is a plan...

• Phase one – 18 May
  • Phase two – 8 June
  • Phase three – 29 June
  • Phase four – 20 July
  • Phase five – 10 August

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

The NYC area got hit early and it's densely populated. Not sure what the political party the governor is a member of makes a difference in that case.

California acted early though and on a per capita basis their numbers look great considering they were also hit early. They took action quick and it's been paying off ever since. Same in Washington, probably the first epicenter in the United States and now they aren't worth mentioning.

More than likely due to the reliance on Mass Transit. Subways and commuter rail are perfect vectors for pathogens.

For all their hippie spewing crap, Californians have never wanted to give up their cars and their commutes to the mountains.

that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes
How many dead Americans do you think are "acceptable" losses? Give us a number.
I will if you tell me how many new welfare bums will emerge from the shutdown if it goes on for a year longer?

See you in 2023.

And next try a response somewhat ground in reality.
trump is gone in november.

Forum List

Back