Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
A good place to start is when there are no new cases.

You couldn't figure that out all by yourself? Wow!

Another good place to start is when there is a system in place to track and trace the coronavirus.

You know. When Trump pulls his head out of his ass and actually makes that happen, and stops pretending it is happening.

'

IOW, you're stupid enough to think that the virus will just die if we hide long enough.

Whatta fucking retard.

IOW, you're stupid enough to think that the virus will just die if we hide long enough.

Whatta fucking retard.
Hey dumbshit: South Korea Reports No New Domestic Coronavirus Cases

Unlike Trump, South Korea took this disease seriously from the beginning, and began a massive testing program while Trump went golfing and held rallies for six weeks and called this all a hoax.

From the link I just posted:

South Korea, which waged an early battle against COVID-19 after the disease emerged from China, said on Thursday that it had no new domestic cases for the first time since a surge nearly 10 weeks ago.

The country experienced its first case on Jan. 20, but didn't see infections ramp up until mid-February. They peaked on Feb. 29 with 909 daily cases and have been trending down ever since.

That will never happen

Whatta fucking retard.

There's a reason I have him on ignore, and it IS because he's never, ever had anything to say which even the most generous person could pretend was of value.

That will never happen

Not with our president.

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

That will never happen

Not with our president.

Okay, so I'll take you and G-5000 as two votes for "I don't care if the world burns if I can get Trump!!!"

You are not only free to go, you are encouraged to.

Zero new cases in the entire United States? You obviously don't care what the impact has already been to a large percentage of Americans. And all this destruction happened in a few weeks. You are talking in terms of months and years to get to zero cases, that is insanity.

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes

That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?

The whitehouse posted the plan on their website.
Seems sensible to me, if Trump actually follows it.
Most certainly its not from Trump, but he cant stop it.
g9mvdd28eyw41.jpg

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
So noble of you. There are at least three issues here...the virus, the economy, the potential war.

People who want the lockdowns
Nobody wants them. Some of us just recognize their necessity. And the enormous peril of re-opening before we have certain protocols in place like the ability to test on a massive scale. Something the admin promised we would be able to do by now but failed again to come through.

So if that doesnt happen we should just sit back and let the world economy collapse which of course will cause far more deaths.

Forum List

Back