Lloyd Hart, master occupier talks about Occupy movement's demands on radio

Now, that's becoming harder and harder to deny. Do your own research, Dragon. It's not looking good from the 'plausible deniability' front. In the words of the very wise Scooby Doo "R'uh Oh".

What's becoming harder to deny? Nothing, as far as I can see. You have, so far, presented absolutely no evidence that Van Jones has any control or influence over OWS. Not a scrap. Just as a guideline and a suggestion, any such evidence, to be evidence of anything, would have to be found on the OWS end, not the Van Jones end; there is no quote from him or sign of activity by him that you could present that would prove anything about a connection between him and OWS.

As for Hart, the only evidence is that he claims to be some kind of authority, a claim that's not acknowledged by anyone else in the movement except himself, and presents opinions that no one else in the movement shares.

There's no there there.
So, no one in the movement wants mortgages and student loans forgiven?

Now, that's becoming harder and harder to deny. Do your own research, Dragon. It's not looking good from the 'plausible deniability' front. In the words of the very wise Scooby Doo "R'uh Oh".

What's becoming harder to deny? Nothing, as far as I can see. You have, so far, presented absolutely no evidence that Van Jones has any control or influence over OWS. Not a scrap. Just as a guideline and a suggestion, any such evidence, to be evidence of anything, would have to be found on the OWS end, not the Van Jones end; there is no quote from him or sign of activity by him that you could present that would prove anything about a connection between him and OWS.

As for Hart, the only evidence is that he claims to be some kind of authority, a claim that's not acknowledged by anyone else in the movement except himself, and presents opinions that no one else in the movement shares.

There's no there there.

I tend to expect individuals to inform themselves, I do not spoon feed people. I have researched it for myself. There's more than enough evidence to see the puppet master in this 'spontaneous' movement. If you have not done likewise, that's not my problem.

I tend to expect individuals to inform themselves, I do not spoon feed people. I have researched it for myself. There's more than enough evidence to see the puppet master in this 'spontaneous' movement. If you have not done likewise, that's not my problem.

LOL so let's get this straight. You are saying that anyone who disagrees with you, disagrees because they are ill-informed, and the fact that they disagree is sufficient to prove that they are ill-informed and just too lazy to research things. Meanwhile, you have all this conclusive evidence that would convince any reasonable person of what you are saying, but you are not willing to share it -- only because that would be doing someone else's work for them.

Uh-huh. :razz:

I'm not convinced you actually answered my question.

If you are interested in clarification of whether anyone in the movement agrees substantially with Mr. Hart, I did.

If you were just playing a game of gotcha, I didn't, and won't. :tongue:

I'm not convinced you actually answered my question.

If you are interested in clarification of whether anyone in the movement agrees substantially with Mr. Hart, I did.

If you were just playing a game of gotcha, I didn't, and won't. :tongue:
It's not a gotcha question. Every single poster who says they are part of the OWS wants mortgages and student loans forgiven for those who have defaulted on them or are close to default.

So, my question still stands, but I'll even change it. It was, "So, no one in the movement wants mortgages and student loans forgiven?"

Let's make it an easier yes or no question: Does OWS want mortgages and student loans forgiven for those who have defaulted on them or are close to default?

LOL so let's get this straight. You are saying that anyone who disagrees with you, disagrees because they are ill-informed, and the fact that they disagree is sufficient to prove that they are ill-informed and just too lazy to research things. Meanwhile, you have all this conclusive evidence that would convince any reasonable person of what you are saying, but you are not willing to share it -- only because that would be doing someone else's work for them.

Uh-huh. :razz:

No. I said you should inform yourself. I have. Whatever you choose to believe - and since you confirm that you were once a communist - I suspect your views tend to be quite far left.... you choose your own sources and you find out.

Fact is, Hart is linked to Watermelon Man is linked to Tides which is funded by Soros. So much for 'grassroots'.

It's not a gotcha question. Every single poster who says they are part of the OWS wants mortgages and student loans forgiven for those who have defaulted on them or are close to default.

Hart wants a general cancellation of debts, meaning everything anyone legally owes to anyone else. Not the same thing.

It's not a privilege. It's my right

You are of course correct. It is everyone's right on this board to present himself or herself as a crass, poorly-brought-up, rude, obnoxious dunderhead, if for some unfathomable reason that is what he or she wants to do. It is not a privilege, reserved only for a few.

I stand corrected.

I too find the fact that Lloyd Hart is fronting for OWS.... mainly because of his connection to Watermelon Man and Tides. Connections. But, you know Watermelon Man, right? He's a commie too!

Used to be. But the point of course is that neither Hart nor Jones actually is a spokesperson for OWS. As far as I know Jones hasn't claimed to be, but apparently Hart has.

Really Gracie?

Van Jones: October to be turning point for progressives

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9nsiwZLAc0]Van Jones Warns Of A Progressive October Offensive Against Tea Party RealClearPolitics - YouTube[/ame]

Hart wants a general cancellation of debts, meaning everything anyone legally owes to anyone else. Not the same thing.
Ummm, I'm not talking about Hart at this point. I asked a yes or no question.

I'll take it as an unqualified yes - the OWS does not recognize legal debts.

I like the Constitution which prohibits stealing and unlawful search and seizure by the government.

Really Gracie?

Really. Those links prove nothing. You need to show that Jones has authority and can call the shots for OWS. You have not presented a scrap of evidence in support of that. Neither has CG.

Really Gracie?

Really. Those links prove nothing. You need to show that Jones has authority and can call the shots for OWS. You have not presented a scrap of evidence in support of that. Neither has CG.

Go and do the research, don't take our word for it. Keep an open mind and run the numbers. Hart is just the mouthpiece. Jones and the Tide Foundation are the curtain, and the man behind the curtain... Soros.

Ummm, I'm not talking about Hart at this point.

Then you are being dishonest, because that was the subject under discussion and you were referring back to his positions, and misrepresenting them so as to get a yes answer to a question that you could then twist back to mean something else.

I don't play games like that.

I'll take it as an unqualified yes - the OWS does not recognize legal debts.

This is also dishonest. But let me ask you something now.

Is the obligation to pay back a debt an absolute? Would you NEVER consider that under ANY circumstances there might be a situation in which it would be more appropriate to forgive a debt than to insist upon repayment of it?

I like the Constitution which prohibits stealing and unlawful search and seizure by the government.

Does that mean you believe bankruptcy law is unconstitutional?

Go and do the research, don't take our word for it. Keep an open mind and run the numbers. Hart is just the mouthpiece. Jones and the Tide Foundation are the curtain, and the man behind the curtain... Soros.

Connections among Hart, Jones, the Tide Foundation, and Soros are credible and may well show up.

Connections between any of these and OWS is where your paradigm breaks down. There is no evidence of that whatsoever.

Connections among Hart, Jones, the Tide Foundation, and Soros are credible and may well show up.

Connections between any of these and OWS is where your paradigm breaks down. There is no evidence of that whatsoever.

Not true. Read, gather the info, apply some critical thought... hey presto.... an answer. You probably won't like the answer though. "Ruh oh!"

It's like the coffee party all over again, the elected liberals hate the Tea Party because they want that kind of energy. It's strange to see the liberal media trying soooOooo hard to get any liberal movement to take off... The TP had the Media against it and it blew up while protests like OWS are lol funny to both sides of the political spectrum.

It’s also interesting to note that the TP grew slowly, being called names and even at the start the media called them to small, insignificant… The TP has never had anyone that I have seen come out as a “leader” while the media has tried desperate to define and attack Beck, Rush, Palin and whoever else as being the leader of the TP. It took like a whole 2 days to get a leader, demands lists and air time for the OWS and no one was even trying to find a face for the OWS, it came on it’s own and the media is happy to show such a courageous story to the world… Of course it’s backfiring but… whatever.

Forum List

Back