Lloyd Austin threatens to send troops to Ukraine if they can't steal anymore $$$.

The title may be provocative, but why focus on form and ignore substance? Are you not concerned that our country is moving towards greater military confrontations? Do you believe that this is beneficial for our country?

Do you not think that if Ukraine falls to Russia that we will not up our troop strength in Europe as nobody really thinks that Vlad will stop at Ukraine.

Seems he is just telling the truth, if Ukraine falls we will have to do something to stop Russia from going after other countries

Cannonfodder kickback give us more or we will send some abroad to die, wow.

Austin Warns Congress Failing to Pass Ukraine Aid ‘Very Likely’ Leads to US Troops on the Ground In Europe​

Many Republicans were unmoved by the briefing; 'I don't think we got the clarity that we've been requesting,' Speaker Mike Johnson told The Messenger​

Austin is a corrupt, imbecile.

Do you not think that if Ukraine falls to Russia that we will not up our troop strength in Europe as nobody really thinks that Vlad will stop at Ukraine.

Seems he is just telling the truth, if Ukraine falls we will have to do something to stop Russia from going after other countries

WTF does NATO exist for?

Let THEM do it.

The title may be provocative, but why focus on form and ignore substance?
"Provocative" is what we are now calling titling a thread with a complete fabrication? Did Austin say anything about US troops on the ground in Ukraine? Nope. It is bizarre you are an apologist for this, the substance is completely different.

Are you not concerned that our country is moving towards greater military confrontations? Do you believe that this is beneficial for our country?
I don't believe US troops based in NATO countries leads to more military confrontations.

Our only concern would be NATO nations.

The title to your thread is a lie. Why do that? It is just to get people to click on your threads?
Hilariously all these idiots keep commenting and being outraged at the false information that OP spit out, instead of actually reading the link.

Spewing misinformation works with reactionary people who are puddle deep intellectually.

So what. Let THEM shoulder the burden for once.

They have been leeching off of the US for decades.

Fuck 'em.

I do not actually disagree, but do you think the US will do that? Do you think the US will sit back and let the USSR be reformed?

I do not actually disagree, but do you think the US will do that? Do you think the US will sit back and let the USSR be reformed?
China and not Russia is the real threat to the United States. The Russian economy is fragile.

First, I do not believe that Austin said that US troops might have to go to Ukraine, he said Europe. The implication is that an emboldened Putin would attack NATO countries next and our military would have to deploy. Which I suppose is possible, but highly unlikely IMHO. He's not in any position to start a war that would be far bigger than the one he's got now in Ukraine, so I don't see that happening.

It seems to me that if the European countries stop sending military aid to Ukraine then so should we, but as long as they're doing it then so should we. It might be that if we continue to support Ukraine that Putin will sue for peace or at least a cease-fire. Frankly, I'm not seeing the threat to our national security regardless of what happens there. And I think Putin is going to think long and hard about his next step in reconstituting the old USSR, considering how much difficulty he ran into in Ukraine.

The thing about tying the Ukraine aid with border security here, is just your basic American politics when one side doesn't have enough votes to do whatever they want to. Both sides do it when they are the minority party, and besides I don't see a problem with building a wall and improving security there. There is a national security issue there, moreso than the Ukraine, who knows who and what is being transported across our southern border. Not that the problem there would be resolved, but possibly reduced. hat ought to be a higher priority IMHO.

"If Ukraine falls..." What does that mean? The Russians don't want the rest of Ukraine and have publicly stated that as a peace settlement (along with Ukraine not joining NATO). The idea that Russia would then invade NATO countries is poppycock. Why haven't they done it in the last 75 years?

Since when is the US the policeman of the world?

Honestly most draft age people in America could stand to be toughened up some, or thinned out for the better of America's future.

Draft today's younger generation?

jack-nicholson-nod.gif

Honestly most draft age people in America could stand to be toughened up some, or thinned out for the better of America's future.

Draft today's younger generation?

jack-nicholson-nod.gif

Send the trannies first.

"If Ukraine falls..." What does that mean? The Russians don't want the rest of Ukraine and have publicly stated that as a peace settlement (along with Ukraine not joining NATO). The idea that Russia would then invade NATO countries is poppycock. Why haven't they done it in the last 75 years?

They also publicly stated they had no plans to invade Ukraine in the first place.

how did that turn out?

Sending troops to Ukraine won't be popular with the majority of Americans.
Definitely. It brings back memories of LBJ in 1964 running as the peace candidate and then just months after the election turning operations in Vietnam over to the military. Then GW Bush in 2000 stating concern about nation building and then getting us involved in establishing Islamic Republics. As far as president go, these are my least two favorites. Sending troops to fight the Russians would be the trifecta in terms of idiocy.

Utter BS, but I would love to see the USless army full of Gays and Trannies running away from those dedicated Russian Peace Keepers ..

Forum List

Back