Liz Cheney won't be back in DC anytime soon

She was supposed to represent those who voted her into office.
{...

Wyoming Loves Trump: November Poll Shows 70% Still Support Former President​

A recent mail-in poll by the Wyoming Republican Party finds that GOP support for former President Donald Trump hasn’t waned, with 70% backing him as the party’s 2024 nominee.
...}
default-dark-blue.webp
And what about all of her other conservative positions? The cult doesn’t care about any of that. The cult only cares about her kissing Trump’s ass. Because cult.

Maybe the voters would forget about the bad things Liz Cheney did. Maybe then she might get elected again. Well, not after she inserted her foot in her mouth again.

---Cheney said, “Mike is somebody that I knew well. We were elected together. Our offices were next to each other. Mike is somebody who says that he’s committed to defending the Constitution. But that’s not what he did when we were all tested in the aftermath of the 2020 election.”---

Johnson is a low as a human gets , which seems to populate the right wing. I never thought there would be a day that Americans picked dictatorship over our democracy, these low lives make me puke.

Never liked her,
Do appreciate that she gave up her life's work to say what she believes is true.
COUNTRY before political party.
And that nobility , is what the MAGA maggots hate her for. She is as ugly as the right gets but she didn't sell out our country like the rest of her hate party did. I beieve in the death sentence for all traitors and supporter of traitors.

She was supposed to represent those who voted her into office.
{...

Wyoming Loves Trump: November Poll Shows 70% Still Support Former President​

A recent mail-in poll by the Wyoming Republican Party finds that GOP support for former President Donald Trump hasn’t waned, with 70% backing him as the party’s 2024 nominee.
...}
default-dark-blue.webp
WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS , WHO IN THE HELL CALLS THEIR NEWS PAPER the COWBOY state DAILY. WHAT A HOOT.

There was no point in her attacking Trump.
It is not representing her voters or doing her state any good.
It is an abuse of power.
It would not even matter if she was right.
It was still totally inappropriate.
OTHER THEN THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS PUSSY GRABBING HERO, AND SO DESERVES THE RESPECT OF EVERYONE, EVEN THOUGH HE IS CHARGED AND WILL BE FOUND GUILTY OF 91 FELONY'S AND THE ONLY WAY HE WILL STAY OUT OF JAIL IS WHEN HE ASKS ALL THE SCUM THAT SUPPORT HIM TO KILL FOR HIM AND IF THEY WILL IN LARGE ENOUGH NUMBERS IT WILL BE HIS ONLY WAY OF NOT SPENDING THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL. THERE WILL HAVE TO BE A RESPONSE FROM EVERY PATRIOT IN THIS COUNTRY TO FIGHT AND GO TO WAR AGAINST THESE TRAITORS.

Johnson is a low as a human gets , which seems to populate the right wing. I never thought there would be a day that Americans picked dictatorship over our democracy, these low lives make me puke.
Your idea of dictatorship is you don't get what you want.

Why don't you grow up.

Maybe the voters would forget about the bad things Liz Cheney did. Maybe then she might get elected again. Well, not after she inserted her foot in her mouth again.

---Cheney said, “Mike is somebody that I knew well. We were elected together. Our offices were next to each other. Mike is somebody who says that he’s committed to defending the Constitution. But that’s not what he did when we were all tested in the aftermath of the 2020 election.”---

NATIONAL UNITY TICKET!!!
pjimage_16.jpg

Forum List

Back