Liz Cheney to abandon Senate bid

Cheney could steal power????? Really???? What power did he steal and what did he do with it?

I appreciate your feelings about Cheney being evil and deserving death. I feel much the same way about obama.

He and the republican party cheated in the 2000 election fool.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony[edit]

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[4]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[7]

Kathleen Harris and the republican party kept Americans from voting to win FL in 2000.

they cheated Americans out of their right to vote

Yeah, late last night/early this morning Liz Cheney hinted to dropping out of the Wyoming Senate race.

By this morning it was made official...

Liz Cheney dropping out of Wyoming Senate race | Fox News

As if she ever had a snowball's chance in hell to begin with.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

I think her political future is TOAST!

What say you?

Yeah, late last night/early this morning Liz Cheney hinted to dropping out of the Wyoming Senate race.

What say you?
Threw her sister under the bus for nothing. Should make for interesting future family get-togethers.

What say you?
Threw her sister under the bus for nothing. Should make for interesting future family get-togethers.
Well now she's claiming that due to some "family illness" she's dropping out the race.

To be quite honest, I think she's lying through her teeth. I don't believe her cockamamie story. She, and her father, have a penchant for telling BLATANT lies straight to people's faces.

Like I said, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Liz Cheney's political positions are exactly the same as her opponent, Mike Enzi! I saw some interviews with her. Her sole and only point of difference was that she was younger and would have been some sort of fresh face. That's not good enough. It wasn't good enough. Especially since Enzi was already running clips of his epic speech against obamacare as campaign spots. Cheney had nothing.

Watch: Sen. Mike Enzi Predicted Obamacare Failures Three Years Ago - Cortney O'Brien

I certainly doubt that Enzi is much better than Cheney, but it makes me happy that we have one less blustering neocon with a name in the U.S. government.

Well now she's claiming that due to some "family illness" she's dropping out the race.

To be quite honest, I think she's lying through her teeth. I don't believe her cockamamie story. She, and her father, have a penchant for telling BLATANT lies straight to people's faces.

Like I said, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I think she's being honest. She thinks that her sister's gayness is an illness that can be prayed away.

What say you?

I say your story is bullshit. No sane person ever quotes Fox Noise as a credible source.....

Sound familiar?

As to Liz? Too early to care.

so what, the seat will still be held by the GOP.
Yes, but not by that piece of stinking Cheney GOP SCUM though.

She threw everyone under the bus, not only her opponent, a long-time family friend, but her own sister...all for power.

I'm glad her lying, far RW A$$ is out of it.

*spits at the thought of another blasted Cheney given that much power*

Last edited:
Her name is poison in Wyoming, her behavior towards her sister is unforgivable, she knew she would lose so she pulled a Palin.

Who cares?

(Actually, that name is poison on Planet Earth!)

What say you?

I say your story is bullshit. No sane person ever quotes Fox Noise as a credible source.....

Sound familiar?

As to Liz? Too early to care.
I know my audience Murked.

The site is infested with far RWers who thrive on the BS that is FOXNEWS.

They can't refute a FOXNEWS link.

I don't write the rules, I just follow them.

:cool:

Last edited:

What say you?

i didn't realize you lived in Wyoming an thus had any skin in the game.

Well, I had a feeling someone would have beat me to it.

I saw the news last night, but was working on getting out three (3) articles, so didn't have time to deviate from my writing.

I completed 3 articles and hit the sack at 4:40. I figured I'd wait til the morning to post, hence my angle on her political future.

No harm no foul Kevin. You da man!

:thup:

What say you?

i didn't realize you lived in Wyoming an thus had any skin in the game.
A Senator has NATIONAL power.

As if I had to live in Wyoming to have an OPINION on the matter.

Talk about thought police.

Check yourself bruh.

Well, I had a feeling someone would have beat me to it.

I saw the news last night, but was working on getting out three (3) articles, so didn't have time to deviate from my writing.

I completed 3 articles and hit the sack at 4:40. I figured I'd wait til the morning to post, hence my angle on her political future.

No harm no foul Kevin. You da man!

:thup:

If Kevin is, "da man" you must be, de mutt.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back