Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

No liar, you liars don't accept proof. You never do. In fact, you're an impotent media fed lying little clown. You stains always beg for proof and if provided you simply lie.
Ah, what part of shut the fuck up do you not understand ??? if you can’t prove that we are lying to the people then shut the fuck up … where did we lie ??? trump lied about the election …so answer where didn’t he lied … where did we lie about him trying to remove votes in Georgia ??? We didn’t … he’s on tape lying his ads off and caught doing it .. where did we lie about getting votes removed in Arizona … we didn’t … he was caught lying again.. … so when dumb fucks like you say we liberals lie it’s because you are the liars and can’t prove that we lied to you … you make these childish post like yours ..you have no idea what’s going on it this country … it shows ever time you post …

Ah, what part of shut the fuck up do you not understand ??? if you can’t prove that we are lying to the people then shut the fuck up … where did we lie ??? trump lied about the election …so answer where didn’t he lied … where did we lie about him trying to remove votes in Georgia ??? We didn’t … he’s on tape lying his ads off and caught doing it .. where did we lie about getting votes removed in Arizona … we didn’t … he was caught lying again.. … so when dumb fucks like you say we liberals lie it’s because you are the liars and can’t prove that we lied to you … you make these childish post like yours ..you have no idea what’s going on it this country … it shows ever time you post …
Like I said liar, you filthy scum don't accept proof.

I will not accept it either. You mfrs cheated your asses off and always have.

Ike coming back from the grave expel 10s of millions illegals. Then you wouldnt have a pot to piss in
How can they be a lie it’s her speaking not some news caster speaking for her… this is what I say you and you republicans are nuts … they can’t Even trust the words straight from the sources … it amazes me how ignorant republicans really are

How would I know anything about that? You're a media fed idiot.
there is nothing wrong with the liberal media ...they have to first have proof of their stories before it airs .. that's MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC, they have to have 3 sources of the story before it airs... unlike Fox or Newsmax ... they tell lies and are sued right after they lie ... let's see here, how many lawsuits have been charged to the so-called liberal media ??? that would be none ... the reason you answer with these childish remarks about the liberal press is that you have no proof that its a lie ...so you make a fool out of your self ... as I have to remind you, if you have no proof then shut the fuck up... one other thing these are recordings of Green on the floor in the congress or whatever she is going after ... its not the press that record thises videos ... they are recordings from C-SPAN you idiot ... I suppose in your ignorant mind C-SPAN is the liberal press

billyrock owns miketx and rent him out to mow yards.

miketx, the liberal media don't get sued like the MAGA media and don't have to pay enormous fines for lying.

there is nothing wrong with the liberal media ...they have to first have proof of their stories before it airs .. that's MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC, they have to have 3 sources of the story before it airs... unlike Fox or Newsmax ... they tell lies and are sued right after they lie ... let's see here, how many lawsuits have been charged to the so-called liberal media ??? that would be none ... the reason you answer with these childish remarks about the liberal press is that you have no proof that its a lie ...so you make a fool out of your self ... as I have to remind you, if you have no proof then shut the fuck up... one other thing these are recordings of Green on the floor in the congress or whatever she is going after ... its not the press that record thises videos ... they are recordings from C-SPAN you idiot ... I suppose in your ignorant mind C-SPAN is the liberal press
Total bullshit from a media fed liar.

Forum List

Back