Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

Carrying a spear/flagpole is 'armed', you simple fuck.

Not when the "spear" is a Hollywood prop - shit fer brains.

Though I know how much you hate and are triggered by the American flag, the flag of your enemy.

come on are we really having this conversation?
Look they were geared for war. They did attempt an insurrection. And yes they did it for trump who cowardly hid and watched it on television and laughed. Furthermore trump threw them all under the bus. He could have pardoned everyone of them but not pardon for those who fought for him. He could use the $300,000,000.00 his supporters gave him for the stop the steal campaign to pay the INSURRECTIONIST legal bills. But that’s now who trump is. The INSURRECTIONIST were expendable so trump can prosper. That’s what it’s always been for trump his whole life and it will always be that way . He won’t bat an eye to throw all of you trumpians under the bus. In a NEW YORK SECOND. FOR SURE

You don't know shit.
Well I know trump, need I say more?

Cool meme, ewe backed/back Putins puppy!!!

MAGA

Ohh, Bigfoot colludified with the Lochness monster to put mind controlling memes on fascistbook? :eek:

1614360666426.png

Good for Rep Cheney.

What is a "white supremacist?"

To the Democrats and their liberal media a white supremacist is any white person who feels all lives matter and that all people should have an equal chance to succeed regardless of their skin color.

In other words a white person who thinks Martin Luther King Jr. was right.

View attachment 461892

View attachment 461893

According to the Nazi democrats, Dr. King was a white supremacist.

Cheney is PROG, she's in the same boat as Romney & Bush family.

boy the bushes sure had americans fooled for a long time. We didnt even listen to the old Bush tell us he supported Globalism. As does the whole family. I will be damned if i ever vote for another bush.

I left the GOP in 1988 when they nominated that scumbag Bush the Eviler. I would not be associated with a party that would put that man in the presidency.

He never fooled me.

Dubya did, for one single day. Oh, I didn't vote for him - ever - but on 9/12/2001 I bought into his line.

Found out quickly it was bullshit though.

Dark people are NOT America's greatest liability

Playing the favorite game of Mexicrats and compartmentalizing the citizenry...tell us, which group is our greatest liability?
No group is a liability, only individuals are liabilities and who am I to Judge, as the Bible teaches.

Don’t be scared...Let’s pretend we were talking about groups and not individuals. You won’t turn to salt for having the courage to discuss this...I promise
But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America.
NEGATIVE
The behavioral traits of dark people creates and sustains racist structures.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!

How come the "dark people" don't behave like this when they're not subjected to systemic segregation, police brutality, and racism. The two nations in the world with the highest rates of black on black crime are South Africa and the USA. The only two nations in the world with government condoned and regulated segregation, slavery, and police abuse and torture of black people.

Your racism and maltreatment of minorities becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You have it backwards. Nations where there is no segregation, and there is equal education, rights and job opportunities for all races, the behaviour your deem "stereotypical" disappears.

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?
I think people make a mistake when they use the term "white supremacy".

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

It never disappoints.
These people can play make-believe all they want. What they are, is obvious.
The opening statement at the CPAC says they want to get away from the old GOP....you know...the ones that actually won elections. Yup, they want to leave the people like the Reagans and Bushes and the Eisenhowers behind and tie their future to the loser trump. Great Idea!

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

It never disappoints.
The opening statement at the CPAC says they want to get away from the old GOP....you know...the ones that actually won elections. Yup, they want to leave the people like the Reagans and Bushes and the Eisenhowers behind and tie their future to the loser trump. Great Idea!
It really does seem like that's the plan. Whatever their vision is, I don't get it. They have to think that they can stop the country from changing, dead in its tracks. That's quite a goal.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

It never disappoints.
It really does seem like that's the plan. Whatever their vision is, I don't get it. They have to think that they can stop the country from changing, dead in its tracks. That's quite a goal.
I look for a GOPQ banner any day....COAL IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICA!

They, like trump, want to return to the 40's and 50's....when coal was king, there were colored bathrooms, and the Klan still ruled. That would be GOPQ utopia!

Playing the favorite game of Mexicrats and compartmentalizing the citizenry...tell us, which group is our greatest liability?
No group is a liability, only individuals are liabilities and who am I to Judge, as the Bible teaches.

Don’t be scared...Let’s pretend we were talking about groups and not individuals. You won’t turn to salt for having the courage to discuss this...I promise
But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America.
NEGATIVE
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!

How come the "dark people" don't behave like this when they're not subjected to systemic segregation, police brutality, and racism. The two nations in the world with the highest rates of black on black crime are South Africa and the USA. The only two nations in the world with government condoned and regulated segregation, slavery, and police abuse and torture of black people.

You have it backwards. Nations where there is no segregation, and there is equal education, rights and job opportunities for all races, the behaviour your deem "stereotypical" disappears.
Mandela was a despot. And in multi cultural societies a much higher percentage of whites are smarter then blacks. It does not help that there are whites who use black people either.

You can just stop at tRump blew hot air and that covers everything he has ever done!!!

TRUMP:
Most Americans working at 1 time in US history
Lowest Unemployment Rate in DECADES
Lowest Black unemployment rate in US history
Lowest Latino unemployment rate in US history.
Lowest Asian unemployment rate in US history
Lowest women unemployment rate in decades / ever.
Lowest youg adult unemployment rate in decades / US history

Democrats / Biden:
Wiped out over 50% of all minority-owned small business
Put tens of thousands of Americans out of workwithin his 1st 10 days in office
Unemployment rate climbing

Barry:
'Manufacturing jobs are GONE. There is no bringing them back. This is the new norm. Trump doesn't have a magic wand he can waive and make them come back. '

TRUMP:
'Abracadabra, bitch!'
Manufacturing jobs back
Higher wages (withount mandated increase in Minimum Wage)
Raises
Bonuses
Greater opportunities

TRUMP:
Energy Independence - no longer a reliance on foreign nations / our enemies for our energy

Democrats / Biden:
Declared War' on fossil fuels - put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, unable to earn a living / support family

TRUMP:
Secured / protected borders
Illegals waiting to come into US in Mexico
Deported violent criminal illegals

Democrats / Biden:
Open Borders
Illegals allowed in to US - Catch & Release Part Deux
Allow Felon Illegals to remain in US
No medical / COVID-19 screening upon entering US & traveling but Americans have travel restrictions

TRUMP:
EARNED 4 (FOUR) Nobel Peace Prize nominations for 4 highly successful peace negotiations, doing AGAIN what Democrats declared we would never see in our lifetimes.
ENDED wars, brought troops home.

Democrats / Biden:
Officially removed 'terrorist' designation from terrorist Hamas
Officially removed 'terrorist' designation from Iran-backed terrorists Houthis
Attempting to designate Conservatives / Trump Supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Militarized DC, bringing in more troops to protect Democrat politicians than # of troops in Afghan/Iraq/Syria
Continued Barry's war by launching strikes in Syria

we'll just stop there for nw because there are just too many Trump successes tolist now, and I would not want you to cause you to have an aneurism from the irrational hate-driven tantrum you are throwing right now

:p

Hot air, just like your God/King.

MAGA

'God/King'? Bwuhahahahaha......Damn, Trump got DEEP into your brain.

:itsok:

Oh he is DEEP into you for sure!!!!

MAGA

Engage me and die, n'gr.

It never disappoints.
The old Republicans give lip service to Conservative values. They are spineless, self-serving, 'Status Quo', Washiungton Establishment cucks like McConnell, whose only concenrs include how to keep enrighing themselves and NOT lose their jobs.

'Loser' Trump? Yeah, the man who achieved successes not seen in DECADES, and in some cases EVER & in some cases accomplished things we were told we would never see in our lifetime....the man who ended wars and brought troops home, not start more like Barry....a man who EARNED 4 Nobel Peace Prizes, kicked Hillary's ass, defeated the Democrats for 4 entire years - thwarting every criminal /. treasonous attempt to remove him from office, and forced Democrats to engage in massive election fraud to steal an election.

....as opposed to the 2 criminals the Democrats gave their nominations to, the latest bieng a dementia-ravaged proven compromised enemy of the state owned and controlled by Russia and CHINA.

You can just stop at tRump blew hot air and that covers everything he has ever done!!!

TRUMP:
Most Americans working at 1 time in US history
Lowest Unemployment Rate in DECADES
Lowest Black unemployment rate in US history
Lowest Latino unemployment rate in US history.
Lowest Asian unemployment rate in US history
Lowest women unemployment rate in decades / ever.
Lowest youg adult unemployment rate in decades / US history

Democrats / Biden:
Wiped out over 50% of all minority-owned small business
Put tens of thousands of Americans out of workwithin his 1st 10 days in office
Unemployment rate climbing

Barry:
'Manufacturing jobs are GONE. There is no bringing them back. This is the new norm. Trump doesn't have a magic wand he can waive and make them come back. '

TRUMP:
'Abracadabra, bitch!'
Manufacturing jobs back
Higher wages (withount mandated increase in Minimum Wage)
Raises
Bonuses
Greater opportunities

TRUMP:
Energy Independence - no longer a reliance on foreign nations / our enemies for our energy

Democrats / Biden:
Declared War' on fossil fuels - put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, unable to earn a living / support family

TRUMP:
Secured / protected borders
Illegals waiting to come into US in Mexico
Deported violent criminal illegals

Democrats / Biden:
Open Borders
Illegals allowed in to US - Catch & Release Part Deux
Allow Felon Illegals to remain in US
No medical / COVID-19 screening upon entering US & traveling but Americans have travel restrictions

TRUMP:
EARNED 4 (FOUR) Nobel Peace Prize nominations for 4 highly successful peace negotiations, doing AGAIN what Democrats declared we would never see in our lifetimes.
ENDED wars, brought troops home.

Democrats / Biden:
Officially removed 'terrorist' designation from terrorist Hamas
Officially removed 'terrorist' designation from Iran-backed terrorists Houthis
Attempting to designate Conservatives / Trump Supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Militarized DC, bringing in more troops to protect Democrat politicians than # of troops in Afghan/Iraq/Syria
Continued Barry's war by launching strikes in Syria

we'll just stop there for nw because there are just too many Trump successes tolist now, and I would not want you to cause you to have an aneurism from the irrational hate-driven tantrum you are throwing right now

Hot air, just like your God/King.

MAGA

'God/King'? Bwuhahahahaha......Damn, Trump got DEEP into your brain.

:itsok:

Oh he is DEEP into you for sure!!!!

MAGA
My 3yo grandson could come up with better retotrts, snowflake.

lol

Engage me and die, n'gr.

It never disappoints.
I look for a GOPQ banner any day....COAL IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICA!

They, like trump, want to return to the 40's and 50's....when coal was king, there were colored bathrooms, and the Klan still ruled. That would be GOPQ utopia!

Lies so good you felt the need to shout them eh?

Communist democrats rule by decree. They have decreed that all whites and all republicans are white supremacists. They will say this no matter what is said, done or exposed. Denying it only gives the commies another opportunity to affirm.

Stop. Just stop. Let them rave and continue to address the subject at hand.

NEGATIVE

Bullshit! Jamaica has one of the highest crime rates in the world and sub-Saharan Africa doesn't report since they're have little transparency and even less organization. Simply put, the higher the black population, the higher the poverty, the higher the crime and the lower the collective IQ. Those are facts.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

It never disappoints.
The old Republicans give lip service to Conservative values. They are spineless, self-serving, 'Status Quo', Washiungton Establishment cucks like McConnell, whose only concenrs include how to keep enrighing themselves and NOT lose their jobs.

'Loser' Trump? Yeah, the man who achieved successes not seen in DECADES, and in some cases EVER & in some cases accomplished things we were told we would never see in our lifetime....the man who ended wars and brought troops home, not start more like Barry....a man who EARNED 4 Nobel Peace Prizes, kicked Hillary's ass, defeated the Democrats for 4 entire years - thwarting every criminal /. treasonous attempt to remove him from office, and forced Democrats to engage in massive election fraud to steal an election.

....as opposed to the 2 criminals the Democrats gave their nominations to, the latest bieng a dementia-ravaged proven compromised enemy of the state owned and controlled by Russia and CHINA.
He lost the House...He lost the Senate...and He lost the Presidency!

THE WINNING IS JUST KILLING ME!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

White Supremacist's are "just trying to survive? What real threat do they face? What REAL threat..not paranoid imaginary threat.

Isn't your Reich a fairly serious threat to white devils? (supremacists..)

How many times a day do the little Goebbels of the Reich press demand that white devils are the gravest threat to America and frankly the universe. The US Congress spends half of each week pontificating on how to subdue the white devils. At least a third of the posts on this board are dedicated to hatred of white devils.

Do you and other Nazis use a color chart to decide at what level of skin tone you hate people? I mean, is it graduating? The lighter the skin the more hatred you have for white devils?

Is there a level where white devils with darker tones can be uses as domestic servants instead of sent to the camps? Maybe those with in between shades can be put on road crews in chain gangs?

But fer shure you need to keep reminding America that you really hate white devils.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

It never disappoints.

He lost the House...He lost the Senate...and He lost the Presidency!

So did Obama.

t the House...He lost the Senate...and He lost the Presidency!

Bwuhahahaha....The GOP took more seats in the House, the Democrats took the Senate, and stole the WH.....but their actions so far has all but guaranteed the Republicans will retake the Senate, take the House, and - unless Democrats cheat again, will take back the WH in 2024......whichis why Democrats / Pelosi allowed Antifa to incite violence ans sack the Capitol on 6 Jan and attempt the 2nd FAILED Impeachment.
-- Pelosi even admitted in an interview prior to the 2nd ipeachment it was about PROTECTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FROM A POLITICAL THREAT IN 2024 AND BEYOND - TRUMP!

Forum List

Back