Liz Cheney Gives Warning to Supreme Court

No the political bullshit is happening in the courts :itsok:
No. Again, those are legal processes. You're just having an emotional reaction to the legal process affecting your political hero. The technical term is called, being a little punk ass bitch.

Here's the problem. You believe political prosecution is a legal process
No I don't, which is why I don't give a shit about impeachment or impotent investigations by Congress. I think investigations by law enforcement and criminal indictments by prosecutors carry with the them the full weight and force of the criminal justice system as you dumb fucking MAGAts are finding out.

No I don't, which is why I don't give a shit about impeachment or impotent investigations by Congress. I think investigations by law enforcement and criminal indictments by prosecutors carry with the them the full weight and force of the criminal justice system as you dumb fucking MAGAts are finding out.
You must because you've openly supported it.

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished Lectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.
Oh no! Don’t tell us that we lost Liz Cheney!

What’s we gunna dew?

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished Lectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.
The Supreme Court is the highest court in the land and Liz Cheney dares to question it as if she is more powerful than the Court.

The left always recycles RINO’s and grants them much sought after attention when they promote the progressive narrative. Anything else new?

Only a corrupt individual would try to escape it. Ask a cop to explain it. Oh, is it you who has some explaining to do.
Ok I asked myself
And you're full of shit.
All you turds have is politically motivated issues. Biden should have been charged for the classified documents
That two tier justice

Ok I asked myself
And you're full of shit.
All you turds have is politically motivated issues. Biden should have been charged for the classified documents
That two tier justice
You obviously do not understand the law.
You want it to apply one why to MAGA and much harsher to everyone else.

You obviously do not understand the law.
You want it to apply one why to MAGA and much harsher to everyone else.
Here is something to chew on for a two tiered system.
This from a Biden appointed federal judge.

Forum List

Back