Liz Cheney Gives Warning to Supreme Court

You think they didnt delete the files? Youre fucking stupid dude, and uninformed. Seek Google immediately and spare yourself any further embarrassment.
No one wonder you stupid failures can't get an indictment. I asked you for evidence and you came back to me crying like a bitch and asking me a rhetorical question. That isn't evidence you fuckwit. Go find some.

Go for it. File a charge. That reminds me... how is the Biden impeachment coming along?
Smart money says hold off on the Biden impeachment until after the convention. Once he's 100% locked in, then you hit him with impeachment. Democrats will have only themselves to blame for making impeachment a political weapon.

No one wonder you stupid failures can't get an indictment. I asked you for evidence and you came back to me crying like a bitch and asking me a rhetorical question. That isn't evidence you fuckwit. Go find some.
Evidence of what? That she deleted the files? Are you really asking me to prove that? Where the fuck have you been dude? Google it immediately, or dont. I dont give a shit if youre uninformed. :dunno:

Evidence of what? That she deleted the files? Are you really asking me to prove that? Where the fuck have you been dude? Google it immediately, or dont. I dont give a shit if youre uninformed. :dunno:
I don't have to Google it. I've read Trump's ridiculous claims and the simple explanations explaining exactly why Trump and his MAGAt contigent are morons and allergic to reality.

I don't have to Google it. I've read Trump's ridiculous claims and the simple explanations explaining exactly why Trump and his MAGAt contigent are morons and allergic to reality.
What does "Trumps claims" have to do with the fact that Liz Cheney's committee deleted exculpatory evidence?

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along President Trump did, in fact, offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” Rep. Barry Loudermilk said.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along President Trump did, in fact, offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” Rep. Barry Loudermilk said.
What the fuck does Loudermilks opinion have to do with anything? :dunno:

Yes, they caught them destroying evidence. This isnt a theory, its a fact. They had to get a computer wiz to retrieve the deleted files (of which they found most of them, but not all). Liz lied and withheld exculpatory evidence that could have changed many verdicts for the Jan 6th defendants.

1711672424899.png

View attachment 923886

Wrong as usual.

Forum List

Back