Who said anything about men? Your true sexuality is showing :heehee:
Well these RWNJs aren't terribly familiar with science-y stuff like anatomy and such. Particularly female anatomy as most of them have little to no first hand experience. He probably just didn't know that women have butts as well.
You idiots don’t even believe “females” exist anymore....
You are massively confused boy. I'm guessing that's why so many of you are Catholic.
I left the Catholic Church about a decade ago.

I left 50 years ago.
Called it.

Sounds like you’re deeply disturbed. Aside from the disgusting fact that your into a man’s anus, only a sadist (like Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, etc.) has a desire to “destroy” the orifice of another person.
Well these RWNJs aren't terribly familiar with science-y stuff like anatomy and such. Particularly female anatomy as most of them have little to no first hand experience. He probably just didn't know that women have butts as well.
You are massively confused boy. I'm guessing that's why so many of you are Catholic.
Called it.

Called it.
Called what?

My grandmother was a Catholic and my mother let her raise me as one.

Called it.
Called what?

Lol.

Called it.
Called what?

Lol.
Do you realize how ignorant and stupid you are?

Called it.
Called what?

Lol.
Do you realize how ignorant and stupid you are?
Well, all I know for sure is I'm less ignorant and stupid than you are.

Forum List

Back