Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

You know who it was that signed the letter. Stop playing games
I I know who it was…. People who are no longer in our intel agencies. People who are not briefed on our latest intel. They even stated so in the letter. Yet you present it as a government conspiracy. Grow up and learn to be honest and accurate

Yes I do… the letter was from 51 former cia agents. Not current, not our government / operating intel agencies like you’ve been saying
Come on, Grow Up. Of course you know what it was. Did I use the word current ever? No. You know exactly what we're talking about. That's the reason I think you may be a Democrat is cuz you're playing stupid now, deflecting, playing games. Stop it.

I I know who it was…. People who are no longer in our intel agencies. People who are not briefed on our latest intel. They even stated so in the letter. Yet you present it as a government conspiracy. Grow up and learn to be honest and accurate
They are high ranking officials that used to populate the intelligence Department, that Anthony blinken went out to recruit to sign this letter , that was probably made by the Biden Administration to deflect from his criminal Behavior. Democrats always play stupid at this point when they're losing a debate. Funny. Honesty is not your Forte that's for sure. If you keep playing stupid you will end up that way, if you haven't already.

Come on, Grow Up. Of course you know what it was. Did I use the word current ever? No. You know exactly what we're talking about. That's the reason I think you may be a Democrat is cuz you're playing stupid now, deflecting, playing games. Stop it.
You said “statements from our intel agencies”. Former agents are not our intel agencies. They are not involved in our current government. You are misrepresenting the letter. That’s you spreading fake news propaganda. That’s exactly what you’re pretending to be against. #Hypocrite

They are high ranking officials that used to populate the intelligence Department, that Anthony blinken went out to recruit to sign this letter , that was probably made by the Biden Administration to deflect from his criminal Behavior. Democrats always play stupid at this point when they're losing a debate. Funny. Honesty is not your Forte that's for sure. If you keep playing stupid you will end up that way, if you haven't already.
Don’t talk about honesty while you’re caught in a lie. We can erase that line of what you think PROBABLY happened. What ACTUALLY happened is retired agents wrote the letter. It didn’t come from our intel agencies or government like you inaccurately stated several times

You said “statements from our intel agencies”. Former agents are not our intel agencies. They are not involved in our current government. You are misrepresenting the letter. That’s you spreading fake news propaganda. That’s exactly what you’re pretending to be against. #Hypocrite
I misrepresented the letter? I took a picture of it and posted it. You're the one who's playing stupid about what's going on here.# idiot
Don’t talk about honesty while you’re caught in a lie. We can erase that line of what you think PROBABLY happened. What ACTUALLY happened is retired agents wrote the letter. It didn’t come from our intel agencies or government like you inaccurately stated several times
Is this your strategy now try to bog me down with a little detail that makes no difference whatsoever. You know what we're talking about. You are the one who advocated for censorship and propaganda. Just like a good little Democrat . fuck you

I misrepresented the letter? I took a picture of it and posted it. You're the one who's playing stupid about what's going on here.# idiot

Is this your strategy now try to bog me down with a little detail that makes no difference whatsoever. You know what we're talking about. You are the one who advocated for censorship and propaganda. Just like a good little Democrat . fuck you
You lying and spreading fake news is not “little detail that makes no difference whatsoever” I know the MAGA crowd couldn’t care less about truth and accuracy but it’s pretty rich to see you on here pretending to stand up against propaganda and lies while spreading them yourself.

You lying and spreading fake news is not “little detail that makes no difference whatsoever” I know the MAGA crowd couldn’t care less about truth and accuracy but it’s pretty rich to see you on here pretending to stand up against propaganda and lies while spreading them yourself.
As you advocate for the spreading of fake news LOL. Propaganda! Hahaha talk about hilarious , now you're cracking me up. I've warned you about playing stupid now.

As you advocate for the spreading of fake news LOL. Propaganda! Hahaha talk about hilarious , now you're cracking me up. I've warned you about playing stupid now.

You can't win this argument. Propaganda and censorship of the news have no place in a civil Republic Society.

Those people weren't the heads of our intelligence agencies? There's something seriously wrong with you. There must be a hole in your brain or something.
Yes they WERE department heads when they worked for the government which they no longer do. So it’s not accurate to say a letter they wrote comes from our government or intel agencies.

They didn’t spread fake news. You’re just calling it that. But we’ve already shown your issues with being truthful and accurate. We’ve also shown you pushing propaganda while acting like you’re against it. Shame shame.

You can't win this argument. Propaganda and censorship of the news have no place in a civil Republic Society.
Neither of which happened and neither of which I’m promoting. You can try and change the subject all you want but in the end you still have your foot in your mouth for the probable lies you’ve told and doubled down on.

They didn’t spread fake news. You’re just calling it that. But we’ve already shown your issues with being truthful and accurate. We’ve also shown you pushing propaganda while acting like you’re against it. Shame shame.
Fake news and propaganda, damn you're dumb

Neither of which happened and neither of which I’m promoting. You can try and change the subject all you want but in the end you still have your foot in your mouth for the probable lies you’ve told and doubled down on.
You're just too stupid to continue with this argument. I will talk at you maybe in a different form some other time. Good luck to you bye-bye

Forum List

Back