Live coverage of police action in Ottawa.

Parents are creating a situation in which government would be justified in taking children into custody for their protection.
Sounds like a fascist government to me when parents are not allowed to freely and peacefully associate and are gassed by an overstepping police state. And your solution is to remove the kids so that the government can indoctrinate them? You are truly a communist duck. A totally lost cause.
What does that say about the protesters who expose their children to great danger?
What does that say about a government that gasses a peaceful protest regardless of whether there are children present? There I fixed it for you FASCIST duck.
for the safety of the elderly and children in the crowd?
For the safety of the elderly? Are you kidding? An elderly woman with a walker who was run over by a charging POLICE HORSE? You are unbelievably stupid.

Keep the cards and letters coming. It demonstrates the sort of lowlife human being you have become with your vile hating and extremism.
Forget facts, eh, duck? I have refuted with FACTS every bullshit fascist point you have tried to make, duck. All you have is unsupported allegations of "hating and extremism" Martial law on a peaceful populace is hate and extremism--wake up for your own good.

The OP is actually hoping the Canadian Government does use Military action against the civilian population so they can see those they hate he killed…
I've started to suspect that this could erupt into violence that no Canadian wants to see, and therefore the government bear the criticism and bring in the military to stop it deas in its tracks NOW!

Who could legitimately criticize after nearly a month, when America called in the military on the first day?

I've started to suspect that this could erupt into violence that no Canadian wants to see, and therefore the government bear the criticism and bring in the military to stop it deas in its tracks NOW!

Who could legitimately criticize after nearly a month, when America called in the military on the first day?
Yawn, just admit it and you wish to see the opposition genocide…

The simple solution would be to end the government over reach and return freedom to the citizens of Canada to associate and travel and worship without useless masks and to be in command of their own health decisions. Turdeau and you fascist commies seem to think that force is the only thing that works. You forget that the government works FOR the people--they do NOT command the people. As for your blatant LIE that the military was used Jan. 6. That is a LIE duck, the military was not used AT ALL on Jan. 6. The capitol police committed a murder of an unarmed citizen who was trespassing on PUBLIC property. Try using some common sense instead of jumping to some jack-booted conclusion.

Watch the horse cops as they ride down the civilians......no remorse or second thoughts.......wow....gotta appreciate how quickly the cops in Canada fell in line with the fascists.....left wingers will fascist every single time...

I cannot help thinking of the iconic image from the Tiananmen Square event, of a lone man standing in from of a line of tanks, and all the tanks stopping rathe rthan running him over as they easily could have. Who would have thought that in Canaduh, we'd see their police running over civilians in a manner that even Chinese tank drivers would not do?

There are many stark similarities to the Jan. 6th coup attempt developing now. I suspect those who are advocating violence could be some of the same people. Both appear to be organized attempts to brinig [sic] down a democracy.

No comparison at all, other rthan now, we see that both protests have resulted in a protester being murdered in cold blood by the police.

In any event, a “democracy” that turns horsemen loose to trample nonviolent protesters, including an old woman with a walker (who died as a result), needs to be brought down.

I've started to suspect that this could erupt into violence that no Canadian wants to see, and therefore the government bear the criticism and bring in the military to stop it deas [sic] in its tracks NOW!

It is your government that has turned it violent. And there can be no doubt, from what we have seen so far, that at least some officials in government wanted it to become violent.

To listen to the narrative, it appears that police have started to rout out the protesters just in time. This now appears to be a copycat effort against government that's similar to Jan. 6th.

I've put this thread here because it's 'breaking news' at the moment more than it's just Canadian. I would hope that it can remain here for as long as it's live coverage at least.

But your buddy loves him chinese dictatorships.

No comparison at all, other rthan now, we see that both protests have resulted in a protester being murdered in cold blood by the police.

In any event, a “democracy” that turns horsemen loose to trample nonviolent protesters, including an old woman with a walker (who died as a result), needs to be brought down.
Sorry Bob, but it wasn't murder in either case. It was a violent rioter and a Canadian who didn't have the sense to stay home and out of trouble. They won't make the same mistake twice.

Keep the cards and letter coming. You have a lot of hate and anger to get off your pissant exoskeleton.
I will warn you to read the rules, duck. They are very clear about repeating posts. Cutting and pasting from post #20 to post #32 is not allowed. Post some new material or STFU. In addition, your post in no way reflects the topic of the OP and you are the OP so stay on topic or, AGAIN, STFU. More to the topic, Turdeau's actions in declaring martial law and seizing bank accounts is nothing short of unbridled fascism--you and he must be very proud of yourselves.

Sorry Bob, but it wasn't murder in either case. It was a violent rioter and a Canadian who didn't have the sense to stay home and out of trouble. They won't make the same mistake twice.
That's the fascist way, duck. Just stay incarcerated in your own home and you have nothing to worry about. Fucking commie.

I will warn you to read the rules, duck. They are very clear about repeating posts. Cutting and pasting from post #20 to post #32 is not allowed. Post some new material or STFU. In addition, your post in no way reflects the topic of the OP and you are the OP so stay on topic or, AGAIN, STFU. More to the topic, Turdeau's actions in declaring martial law and seizing bank accounts is nothing short of unbridled fascism--you and he must be very proud of yourselves.
I'm very proud of my Prime Minister, because he's stopped the bad people and that's tru deau!

I'm very proud of my Prime Minister, because he's stopped the bad people and that's tru deau!
Nope, I got it right, TURD EAU. Now if you only knew how to back up your bullshit with FACTS instead of innuendo and insults, duck, you might have a thread that was successful. Now run along, I think this one is headed for the Flame Zone where all the bullshit threads belong.

Nope, I got it right, TURD EAU. Now if you only knew how to back up your bullshit with FACTS instead of innuendo and insults, duck, you might have a thread that was successful. Now run along, I think this one is headed for the Flame Zone where all the bullshit threads belong.
It's already been moved once from 'breaking news' and so it could be moved again for all I care. The point of the thread was to give everyone a link to live coverage by the CBC.

If it's not suitable for this section maybe it would be better it the mod just took down the link?
Would that do it for you pissants. Us ducks are o.k. with it.

Lots of interesting stories for anybody who wants to know the latest. By evening today the Ottawa criminals will all go home,e except for a few who will be apprehended and put behind bars.

Not a minute too soon considering that they have been accumulating an arsenal of guns from south of the border.

This thing can be termed as the same as the US failed coup attempt [/b[ by Trump's goons.

Forum List

Back