Little reminder: Biden was friends with a KKK grand dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden also fought against busing and desegregation . You voted for this man?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

KKKing of Pork Byrd was an Enchanted Cyclops, not a Grand Dragon....

MAGA man likely can explain what those two are...

My question is, for the Cyclops, did the pillow case over the face have two eyeholes or just one???

That I am, and I'm proud to be part of the counter-culture. You are a member of the establishment: An old, irrelevant dinosaur of a party that hasn't had a new idea since FDR. and JFK.
Yeah, you shart yer guesses because you be weak and short on a actual knowledge, congrats.

• Banned
Yes. Indeed. Biden was freinds with the likes of a grand Dragon KKK Robert Byrd. And Biden's record on fighting AGAINST desegregation AND is proven. Biden had a stroke in 1988 and aneurysms and thirty years later Biden doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Yes. Indeed. Biden was freinds with the likes of a grand Dragon KKK Robert Byrd. And Biden's record on fighting AGAINST desegregation AND is proven. Biden had a stroke in 1988 and aneurysms and thirty years later Biden doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Yet he obtained a higher position than you have ever obtained.

a grand Dragon KKK Robert Byrd.

CYCLOPS

R.4bff6bd9c78dabf4731eaf9d40bc2f78

Not Dragon

R.37de4b9d385bd86ba1ed877a6e1cde68

The KKK has been pretty much declawed after a shooting during a protest caused them to get sued and go bankrupt in the 1980s.

And "the wiz" David Duke sold the KKK mailing list to an undercover FBI and failed to pay taxes on the gain, so from the Klan to the can he went...

The list had under 20k names...

Yeah, you shart yer guesses because you be weak and short on a actual knowledge, congrats.

Ok dinosaur. Just remember what happened when they persecuted Nelson Mandela.

Like I said, we're the counter-culture, and you're the establishment.

Biden was first elected in the 70s, which is long after desegregation.
I lived through that era. Wrong. Democrats like Biden fought fought against desegregation, Biden and Kamala Harris also were ardently anti crime and juxtaposed to their current stance. Biden /Harris will say anything to get votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back